IGNORED

Thai Air: Black Friday

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Cracking price today Black Friday Non-Stop London Heathrow to Bangkok all flights TG911/916 and TG910/917 at amazing price

£449.22 don't know how long for book on Thai Airways website good luck guys.

Not usually superstitious, but no way I’d buy a plane ticket on anything called Black Friday 

1 hour ago, keepitfun said:

Not usually superstitious, but no way I’d buy a plane ticket on anything called Black Friday 

Its not like you're going to buy a ticket at travel shop on Friday the 13th, walk under a ladder and have a black cat run in front of you.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I though Black Friday explained why Qantas had a one way flight from Auckland to Bangkok in Feb for NZ$448 in February yesterday but checking skyscanner again today they still have one ways around that price.  The flight stops in Sydney yet the direct flight from Sydney is 1.5 times the price.

On 24/11/2018 at 12:01, Rainsberger said:

Still active today Saturday £448.82

Thanks for the heads up, still available today until midnight, £100 cheaper than EVA for my dates so Thai it is.

Still available up to writing this Wednesday 28th November at £448.92 book direct with Thai Airways only.

For all you UK guys today is the last day to book non-stop travel to Bangkok with Thai Airways Black Friday price of £449.42 from tomorrow will go back up by almost £100 all flights still available it's your last chance.

Forgot to mention that from 1st December 2018 Thai Airways are to introduce an extra charge Ticketing Service Fee.

This deal is for May-June 2019...About the price I would expect to pay at that time of year...Although it seems they are throwing in a free night in Lit hotel Bkk..So that's a bonus.

Archived