IGNORED

Is there a place, similar to Kiss Food & Drink in Pattaya, in Bangkok?

El Moreno 809

I attempted to look for a Bangkok only forum on here but could not find it. 

Easily my favorite last night/early morning eating spot in Pattaya is Kiss Food & Drink (2nd Road - Open 24 hours). I love the fact that no matter what time it is, I can go there and get something good to eat (usually fried rice). 

Anyone know of any similar places (good late night eats and open 24 hours)  like that in Bangkok? Preferably near Sukhumvit and Soi 11 (Nana BTS area). 

If this is the wrong forum for this, my bad. I could not locate one for Bangkok. 

Thanks

Yea way back during my virgins trip and before I knew or tasted good Thai food I use to go there! Can't drag me in that place now!

4 hours ago, El Moreno 809 said:

I can go there and get something good to eat (usually fried rice). 

I hope you've got some body armour handy, that statement will get shot down in flames :D

4 hours ago, El Moreno 809 said:

Anyone know of any similar places (good late night eats and open 24 hours)  like that in Bangkok? Preferably near Sukhumvit and Soi 11

Haven't been for a year or two as I've not been spending much time in Bkk recently but always used to head to a place on Soi 11 for breakfast after closing down Climax. No idea what the hell it was called but it's on the left if walking towards Sukhumvit, not far from the intersection ... one sec ...

Yeah, pretty sure this is it: https://www.google.com.au/maps/@13.7404574,100.5562409,3a,50.5y,106.14h,91.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQ4O1ouRaSMB0gt4s_ACnUA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Thanks, you've brought back good memories; including the morning it cost me a few thousand Bhat in damages :Oops1:

Edit: Food is in no way comparable to Kiss btw, it's actually good (or was at least).

Respectfully, you must try other Thai restaurants - Kiss is cheap, dulled dross.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

With all respect if you like KISS you are very easily pleased. There is a great little restaurant just a couple doors up from NANA - fusion Japanese and Thai

18 hours ago, Ru4Real said:

I hope you've got some body armour handy, that statement will get shot down in flames :D

Haven't been for a year or two as I've not been spending much time in Bkk recently but always used to head to a place on Soi 11 for breakfast after closing down Climax. No idea what the hell it was called but it's on the left if walking towards Sukhumvit, not far from the intersection ... one sec ...

Yeah, pretty sure this is it: https://www.google.com.au/maps/@13.7404574,100.5562409,3a,50.5y,106.14h,91.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQ4O1ouRaSMB0gt4s_ACnUA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Thanks, you've brought back good memories; including the morning it cost me a few thousand Bhat in damages :Oops1:

Edit: Food is in no way comparable to Kiss btw, it's actually good (or was at least).

Thanks. I checked out that place (Kinnaree 24-hour Restaurant) on Tripadvisor. The reviews and pictures are favorable. This might be exactly what I am looking for on Soi 11 since I will be staying there at the Hyde S11. 

Cool! Thanks!

23 hours ago, blake7373 said:

Respectfully, you must try other Thai restaurants - Kiss is cheap, dulled dross.

Thanks for the advice.

Any recommendations for late night eats (usually after 3am) in Pattaya?

The years go by, and kiss still trundles along while others open and close with regularity, its clearly a success story wether some like the fact or not!

I went to Kiss last April, just to see what all the fuss was all about. Literally nothing wrong with it. The burger was even better than expected. Thai food was spicy as fuck, but very good as well.

IMG_20180418_210421.jpg

IMG_20180418_210130.jpg

Archived