IGNORED

Fury vs wilder

Mightygary

I am a boxing fan, anyone looking forward to watching the fury vs wilder fight? i think it will be a good one and even better if the winner gets to fight anthony joshua,

i think joshua is the best heavy weight boxer in this era, very humble and all around nice guy does not talk much shit.

Agree with you AJ is a class act and Fury is a Motormouth trash talking Gypo....I hope Wilder flattens him and I'm a Brit :D

Going to be an interesting fight, hope fury wins but his long lay off and poor choice of come back fights isn’t going to help him, would be nice to see the bum squad knocked down a few pegs tho, wanting 50/50 purse for fighting Joshua when he has yet to have a ppv fight is just a joke 

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

1 hour ago, neo1011 said:

Going to be an interesting fight, hope fury wins but his long lay off and poor choice of come back fights isn’t going to help him, would be nice to see the bum squad knocked down a few pegs tho, wanting 50/50 purse for fighting Joshua when he has yet to have a ppv fight is just a joke 

i know right!! and joshua holds more belts than him

8 hours ago, Ludhamlad said:

Agree with you AJ is a class act and Fury is a Motormouth trash talking Gypo....I hope Wilder flattens him and I'm a Brit :D

to be honest a fit tyson fury is very dangerous and hard to fight with , he is a better boxer than wilder , but wilder has got alot of power that could knock anyone out if he lands, and hes got a very long reach, but tyson fury could out box wilder anyday, i do hope that wilderr wins and joshua can knock him out after that. will be a good fight tho lad.

Anthony Joshua is chinny but has a very tight, compact and strong fighting build. Reminds me of a young Tyson but without the sheer athleticism.

Any fighter will struggle with him in later rounds because his sheer punching power and compact style will get to anyone.

Wilder throws long telegraphed shots but Fury may not be quick enough to exploit this.

I wish Fury well as he is due to tarmac my drive the next week. :rolleyes:

if it goes the distance i think fury wins, but if theres a stoppage it has to be wilder, would like to see wilder fight dillian white, if he does i think white will chin him

I can't believe how people buy into all the hype around Wilder. He is without a doubt the biggest fraud in boxing since 'Fraudley Harrison'. Let's look at the facts for a moment....

He has 39 wins against 39 hand-picked 'Al Haymon' patsies. Go on his wikipedia page and check out teh 39 bums he has fought. I was reading it and asking myself "who the f**k are these people??". The guy has never fought anyone even remotely credible, except soon-to-be-retired Luis Ortiz, who surprise surprise, is also controlled by Wilder's handler Al Haymon. Wilder lucked onto the WBC belt by fighting a bum called Stiverne, who virtually inherited the belt, but couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Wilder has since fought the bare minimum defences of his title, playing is safe against every bum the WBC could dredge up. Hell, long after beating Stiverne, the WBC had the brass to declare Stiverne Wilder's mandatory WBC opponent, despite Stiverne not having even fought for over 2 years LMAO. What a fix!!

So Wilder claims he wanted to fight Joshua but whinges that Hearn was being unreasonable about the purse split. Puhleeese!! Joshua offered Wilder a 70/30 split. For anyone who knows how boxing purses work, that is very generous given that Joshua can fill an 80,000 seater stadium whilst Wilder couldn't fill a school gymnasium! The most Wilder has ever earned for a fight was just over 2 million dollars fighting Ortiz. His payday against Joshua would have been 5 times greater than that, even with a 30% share. But no, Wilder INSISTED on 50% and refused the fight for that SOLE REASON. Hmmmmmm something doesn't add up there! But it gets better! For the last 2 months, Hearn has been offering Wilder a full 50/50 split to sign up to fight Joshua in April PROVIDED THAT he beats Tyson Fury in December, but if he loses, either side can cancel the fight and/or purse split agreement. AND WILDER STILL WON'T SIGN UP !!! What a fraud! Wilder is only fighting Fury because he knows he has to fight someone with a shred of credibility, but given that Fury is ring rusty after his long layoff with mental and drug problems, Wilder thinks that Fury is weakened and possibly beatable. But my money is still on Fury, despite his ring rust! He is a real boxer and is going to outclass Wilder all day long.

So even if it is all about the money and purse splits for Wilder, how come last year he also refused an offer from Hearn to fight Dilian Whyte in the UK for 4.5 million dollars (i.e. double his biggest ever purse), namely a chance to fight a real slugger and capture the lucrative British market's attention and respect. But no, he rejected that huge offer and instead signed up to fight Ortiz for half the money. Now remember we are talking about 'drug cheat' Ortiz..... the same Ortiz that Wilder was supposed to fight a couple of years earlier and refused because somebody found a speck of PED in Ortiz's piss. Wilder also similarly ducked a fight with Alexander Povetkin for exactly the same excuse. But as soon as Hearn calls Wilder out to fight Dillian Whyte for his biggest ever payday, Wilder refuses and decides to fight a guy he previously refused, repeatedly stating to the media that "HE WILL NEVER FIGHT A DRUG CHEAT". But now that Ortiz was under Al Haymon's control and was probably close to retirement at 39 in any event, suddenly Wilder wants a piece of the action.

What a joke, the guy is the most protected fighter in history. Al Haymon is desperate to turn Wilder into a cash cow, given that he has no lucrative fighters left under his control. However, Haymon is beginning to learn that you can't put a round peg through a square hole. The public have sussed out Wilder as a jive talking fraud, which is why his attendance and box office figures are so woefully low. Conversely, Joshua has ducked nobody and has basically fought everybody in front of him, including most of the REAL top 10 contenders. The guy is a little stiff and one-dimensional, but boy have his last few fights been exciting. And at the end of the day, he is unbeaten, even against the top guys out there.

Wilder can run but he can't hide. Joshua is going to take Wilder's WBC belt sooner or later, assuming Fury doesn't get it first. Then we can get a real fight Joshua v Fury. What a mouthwatering prospect that would be!

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

• 2 weeks later...

It was on the Daylight Robbery Channel!! :NoNo3:

First time I've seen anyone rob a gypsy.....

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

I watched highlights on youtube and Wilder never looked threatened where as Fury was knocked down twice, lucky with a draw. People watching must have been drunk or high or something

Archived