IGNORED

'Old school' tatt's

jumpslut

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo when I'm in Thai. One of them old school ones were they just keep poking you with a sharp stick. anyone have any experience with this.

You should send ackademik1 a PM. I know he had some done.

He wrote a TR about the experience, should be able to find it if you search his threads Credit to DS

Edited by sonic692

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

You should send ackademik1 a PM. I know he had some done.

He wrote a TR about the experience, should be able to find it if you search his threads

there is a good bamboo tattooist in soi 2 beside sabai massage i got 1 from him and he is cheap and excellent it is owned by a english man who is a nice guy try him out mate and they are not as sore as the tattoo gun

If you are interested in these tatt's. I'd suggest having a read through www.sak-yant.com

Bear in mind that these are religious symbols and prayers you are having marked on you. They're really supposed to mean a bit more than just being a fashion statement....

Just a thought but you do realise there are certain rules you're supposed to follow if you get sak yant tattoo's. If you don't follow these rules... bad luck and chaos are supposed to follow... hmmmm....

there is a good bamboo tattooist in soi 2 beside sabai massage i got 1 from him and he is cheap and excellent it is owned by a english man who is a nice guy try him out mate and they are not as sore as the tattoo gun

I've been to him also but I thought he was on soi3,great work talented guy and I agree not as painful as the gun

I've been to him also but I thought he was on soi3,great work talented guy and I agree not as painful as the gun

i think your rite mate i think he is on soi 3 i was drunk at the time so cant really remember lol im going back to patts in june im going to get a full back peace from this shop he is excellent and very fast at his work.

If you are interested in these tatt's. I'd suggest having a read through www.sak-yant.com

Bear in mind that these are religious symbols and prayers you are having marked on you. They're really supposed to mean a bit more than just being a fashion statement....

Just a thought but you do realise there are certain rules you're supposed to follow if you get sak yant tattoo's. If you don't follow these rules... bad luck and chaos are supposed to follow... hmmmm....

i think it's the most important when you want this kinf of tattoo....

They are supposed mean different things and are supposed to be magical. That is, if you get a sak yant from a monk.

I went to the same place that ackademik1 went too. If you contact him, he can organize it for you.

The website - www.sak-yant.com (as stated above) is a very useful website, although you should sign up to be able to really get the good info on the different yants and what they mean.

A monk and most normal artists wont tattoo a yant under your waist line. (or so I have been told by two monks and an artist.

Good luck