IGNORED

Boss Pattaya Taxi 1000 bht

Siraulo

10 hours ago, Siraulo said:

I need to book cheap reliable taxi from Pattaya to Swampy. 1000 bhat with Boss Pattaya Taxi is the best price I could find.

Any reviews or other recommendations?

http://www.bosspattayataxi.com/contact-us/

Live like you're a millionaire and go with a trusted a well reviewed firm and pay the extra £4.65p.

I have used Mr T for over 12 years without a problem. 1,100 either way. Always ckean cars and good drivers. You can book on line or visit, they are in Soi Diana opp Areca

15 minutes ago, biggles said:

I have used Mr T for over 12 years without a problem. 1,100 either way. Always ckean cars and good drivers. You can book on line or visit, they are in Soi Diana opp Areca

I'm flying to Thailand at the beginning of next month.  And have just been online and booked Mr T Taxi.  I have also used them for a number of years.  And they have always been reliable.

4 hours ago, petermik said:

Check whether this includes motorway tolls....my guess is no :Oops1:

Yes, the extra 40 Baht will sink the deal if not included.

I think the total toll now is around 100 baht since the extension opened. But still not a huge amount

On 03/11/2018 at 10:30, petermik said:

Check whether this includes motorway tolls....my guess is no :Oops1:

On 03/11/2018 at 15:04, ricktoronto said:

Yes, the extra 40 Baht will sink the deal if not included.

As far as I,m aware most taxi firms who were charging the cheap rate 1,000 baht put an extra 100 baht on for the 45 baht each way toll increase,if Boss taxis have absorbed it then that is their business,I have been coming and resident here 10 years and never heard of Boss before.

Archived