IGNORED

First Time Resident

SoiSong

Looking for a house in a safe area that is near to some action. DO NOT want to be in the ZONE per se but North Pattaya or Jomtien... I'm really a thailand vet but have change my venue for a future home! Any recommendations on realestate people or offices that are good with renatals... I like a little action but there is a Mrs Song so I need to keep it out of her face. Like alot of married blokes there.... we are on the don't ask don't tell mode! Suggestions for 50K house w/pool and need safety. I've been a condo dweller for years and want a house! BTW I'll be including a few tease pics of which I'll provide the unwrapped version

post-11269-1231270577_thumbjpg

Pratumnak Hill is probably your best bet. Nice pool villas there for 50k a month and its easy to get to the action.

Cheers

LF

look on baht and sold mate,,,loads of houses there for great prices and they dont take commision like real estate companies do...good luck

IF THERE,S HELL BELOW WE,RE ALL GONNA GO !!!

Pratumnak Hill is probably your best bet. Nice pool villas there for 50k a month and its easy to get to the action.

Cheers

LF

This is where I am, lots of pool villas/houses, good security, good beaches at the end of road and still close to the action. I am away from home at the moment so cannot PM you contact details but try Town and Country real estate. All the others were advertising places they didnt have or offering me something different to what I wanted.

T&C showed me a few of exactly what I wanted and none of them were advertised

Ask for Brett (Aussie :D )

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

A lot of people give Patters real estate people a good serve on the forums... could be some crooks amongst them! :Question:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

A lot of people give Patters real estate people a good serve on the forums... could be some crooks amongst them! :Question:

Just passing on info based on my own experience, nothing to gain and it means nothing to me. They dealt straight up with me and am very happy

Up to you

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Am I reading this right? 50,000baht and you can buy a house with a pool? For real? Or is this rent a house?

confused

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Am I reading this right? 50,000baht and you can buy a house with a pool? For real? Or is this rent a house?

confused

bolly

Rent mate

Usually between 35 -50 k if available per month ( but plenty available over that I think)

I have 3 bed with private pool furnished for 40k per month

Ok--thanks

kanpai

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif