IGNORED

Where to watch sports at BKK Airport, or where to stream from to a mobile phone

KK7

Hi guys,

I need some help! So on 8th December it's UFC 231 headlined by Max Holloway v Brian Ortega fighting for the UFC Featherweight Title - a fight I have been waiting for, for ages. Also a big co-main in Joanna v Schevchenko, another huge fight.

The issue I have is that these fights will be showing around 11am on Sunday 9th December in Thailand, and at that time I'm going to be at BKK Airport waiting for my flight (just my damn luck...).

I'll have internet on my phone so if you guys know anywhere where I can stream it from, or alternatively know anywhere in BKK airport where I can catch the fights before going to my flight, that will be much appreciated!

Thanks

If you want a reliable stream you can always purchase it at ufc.tv or using the UFC app. Cost depends on the country of the internet network you are using.

Archived