Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

EVA premium out of Chicago

javasumatra

Hi Everyone,

I am heading out to Thailand in 3 weeks. No Pattaya for me this time, I am meeting up with my family and we are going to spend some time in Bangkok and Phuket.

I am finishing work on a Friday evening and flying up to Chicago from Charlotte with AA. I usually fly One World airlines as I have Emerald status with them but Cathay were just unreasonable on price and process so this time I am flying Eva Premium Economy. I've no status with the star airlines which means no lounge and I'll have 4 or 5 hours to kill in Chicago O'Hare. Is there a nice restaurant when I might get a nice meal in ORD T5 please? Anywhere you can personally recommend?

Thanks,

There are several sandwich type places in Terminal 5 as well as a couple of good restaurants .

One is Hub 51 with American, Japanese and Mexico dishes

The one I like is Tortas Frontera with specializes in Mexican food. They also do a great 'hand shaken Margarita' there.

Both of these are located in Terminal 5 Concourse M.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had the chicken tacos in hub 51. Menu attached if useful to anyone in the future.

784A9BB7-BF87-4A0E-8E35-3C8FD12A5E6B.jpeg

Archived