Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sightseeing in Chiang mia

michael400

Looking to go to Chiang mia for liver break on my Feb trip

Should I book tours and trips in advance or pay as I go when I get there

Will be taking lady friend. Tried search all I could find was mongering info.

Thanks in advance for any info

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

I have been to Chiang Mai a few times alone as well as taking a friend and her daughter for their first time on a plane.

I didn't book anything in advance and you can book what you want to see at the desk at the hotel. I stayed at the Dusit Princess.

The hotel is located near the Night Bazaar and lots of place in that area to walk and see which include the beer bar area.

A few years ago, I broke away from Pattaya and spend a few days of Songkran there, 13th, 14th and 15th of April. What a surprise to wake up on the 16th and find the water fun was over, so headed back to Pattaya to finish up playing in the water.

One of my favorite place to visit was the Wat Phra the Temple up in the mountain above Chiang Mai as well as few other popular temples. I found the best way to do a tour of temples or what ever else you want to see is book a private car and driver at the your hotel for the day after you told them what you want to see.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Archived