Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Not receiving new content notifications

rhodie

I do get some, but maybe 1 in 10. Anyone else having the problem?

3 minutes ago, rhodie said:

You just liked my post and I got that and I'm also told when I have messages but I'm not getting any notifications for threads I follow.

Is that the same for you ?

2 minutes ago, Hallmark said:

You just liked my post and I got that and I'm also told when I have messages but I'm not getting any notifications for threads I follow.

Is that the same for you ?

Yes, same same. 

Hopefully @whitespider will spot this as whoever monitors this section might not be getting notifications. :) 

Yes same here ,

The notification's was doing a lot of strange things for a week then lost it all together.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

25 minutes ago, rickyt said:

Yes same here ,

The notification's was doing a lot of strange things for a week then lost it all together.

Now you say that I remember I was getting multiple notifications for 1 post, all saying the same thing. Now nothing.

22 minutes ago, Hallmark said:

Now you say that I remember I was getting multiple notifications for 1 post, all saying the same thing. Now nothing.

Got a notification on this.

First one for a couple of day's must of had something to do with the latest upgrade.

Hope all is good Mark should be in touch in the new year sometime.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Been more then a week and same thing....I know it is getting tiring..I have clicked myself to death with No help....Happy to see it is Not just me !!!!

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

10 hours ago, rhodie said:

Yes exactly the same as you

Same for me. I am not getting notifications for some of the threads that I follow.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Looks like things are not working so well again. Now I am unable to like a post. Also seems to only be a few new posts in the last 15 hours. 

Tried to post the above yesterday a few times with no luck. Appeared in my cache. Are there still problems? Is there still work being done? If so, a msg at the top of the screen would really help. :rolleyes:

OK, so things seem to be sort of working again. But is there still work going on so no point in reporting until it is complete?

It really is a good idea to have a msg if that is the case. Avoids frustration. Thanks.

@LaaMok @whitespider

On 17/10/2018 at 17:44, rickyt said:

Yes same here ,

For weeks about half the time i could not get PA to open. But for the past week or so, when it did open i was  unable to make a post or Reply. Also I did not have a Quote button or 'back to top' arrow.  .

Seems Ok today.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• Ru4Real locked this topic

We're getting multiple queries/info in various threads, let's stick to the one to make things easier:

Archived