Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel/Condo/house rental for 5 days... Suggestions???

Spoiler

It has been a number of years since I was in Pattaya and I always used to stay in the Penthouse rooms of The Vault. I like nicer places to stay.

Unfortunately the Vault is no more and I am coming to town with a buddy of mine. I am looking for:

• Nice sizable rooms with a good sized shower
  • Good WiFi
  • located in central or south Pattaya (closer to the water is better)
  • Budget up to 3200baht/night
  • Girl friendly (No Joiner Fee)
  • Length of stay - 5 nights

If there is a luxury condo or small house rental that caters to mongers, My buddy and I will share a 2+bdr place as well (location can slip to Jomtien in this case).

Looking for suggestions. Thank you for any advice.

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

If you are looking for a hotel , loads will fit your criteria ( Page 10, The Stay , See Me Spring , Intimate hotel , Areca ) if a villa then this is monger friendly http://secretspattaya.com/vip-villa/

About where is the Villa located and how much does it run per night? The info is not on the website.

• 9 months later...

We ended up finding a nice looking 6 Bdrm house in Pratamnuk with a Big pool. With 3 of us splitting it, we were ok with the $299/night price...

image.thumb.png.211ccb9db3d61c8ebf9c34aad0e586da.png

For 5 nights I wouldn’t be messing around with a private rental, a hotel is a way simpler option. You are bringing gals, back, you need bedding changed mid afternoon or you need fresh towels...a click of the fingers and a good hotel has that sorted in an instant. 

A two bedroom corner suite at Amari Nova Suites is the way to go...a mate and I paid (from memory) around 3,000thb between us.

1D90C171-61E0-4E28-8E67-7B1FE552AC64.jpeg

12E69E59-0C14-4496-9CDE-0D6E36FA29E6.jpeg

9CFA7ECA-1AA7-4374-8D32-C863E41391E3.jpeg

E161F89C-3929-465D-8D59-897E907ECB9A.jpeg

E879763E-C22C-4B5B-8230-FBDD0E731C8A.jpeg

Archived