IGNORED

30 day stay, best deal

Siraulo

I have already booked 10 days in November and March. 

Thinking to book 30 days in Jan/Feb.

Any good recommendations?

I am on low budget and wouldn't spend more than 18000 bht with all included.

Also, I prefer relatively quiet place not above the bar or with lots of noise.

Good question. Outside of Pattaya, in Isan, I have had quite a lot of good monthly deals @4-7K per month. However can't tell about Pattaya, but am interrested too. That budget should easily get you a decent option. Maybe a good idea to post some more info, that will make it easier for guys to comment.

Which area of Pattaya?
Do you need a pool or a gym?
Parking?
....?

Pool would be great. If not Boomerang gh seems to be good option.

Many guesthouses in the LK Metro area (Lenkgee, Chaiyapoon, Honey, Buakhow...) will be in your price range.

Also, the Sawasdee chain will have good deals on 30 day stays. The one at Buakhow and Diana has a pool.

9 minutes ago, philkrenshaw said:

Many guesthouses in the LK Metro area (Lenkgee, Chaiyapoon, Honey, Buakhow...) will be in your price range.

Also, the Sawasdee chain will have good deals on 30 day stays. The one at Buakhow and Diana has a pool.

Which Sawadee hotel do you recommend. Long time ago I was booked at Sawadee on Diana and it was not great. Hope it is renovated now.

I am close to book my 30 day trip once I find good deal 

Your in high season so might be harder than you think . Canterbury tales might have something for that and no pool but you just use another hotels pool maybe for a small fee.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

30 days. 1800B per day  Try a condo rental. You can get a nice for that budget.   Check out Inn of the Golden Crab on Soi 13

1 hour ago, kash buc said:

30 days. 1800B per day  Try a condo rental. You can get a nice for that budget.   Check out Inn of the Golden Crab on Soi 13

Thanks mate. I will check more on GC. Definitely good location. What confuses me are differences in prices. Some rooms as low as 6k and others 10, 20 or even 30 bht plus you pay for wifi, electricity and deposit.

For comparison, Bay Breeze is 30k bht one month rental all included

Screenshot_2018-10-02-22-50-23.png

Week and month rates. And high season low season rates

rooms on the lower floors are cheaper

E&W are extra. Don’t remember paying for internet.  They clean room every 3 days

21 hours ago, Siraulo said:

I have already booked 10 days in November and March. 

Thinking to book 30 days in Jan/Feb.

Any good recommendations?

I am on low budget and wouldn't spend more than 18000 bht with all included.

Also, I prefer relatively quiet place not above the bar or with lots of noise.

You can find deals for your budget and under in many Guest Houses that INCLUDE ELECTRICITY, WATER, INTERNET & DAILY CLEANING.

30 days really entitles you to a serious discount on the daily rate because its money in the bank for them, not just a maybe.

Don't get suckered in by those that want to charge you extra for utilities because they only do that to entice guys with an artificially low rate and then charge way way more than the government rates to make extra profit from us.

Around Soi B there's a shit load of places and sure some are shit but many are not and will do an all inclusive deal for you.

Ignore those who wont and let them stay empty !

Have a look at The Corner Lodge over on Soi Bongkot.

Modern hotel with pool, gym, on site restaurant, daily maid service and rooms start at 600 baht.

It is a bit far out I suppose but they offer a pick up and drop off service on their own songtheuw and in reality its only a ten minute walk from 3rd Road or 5 mins to the baht buses up and down Pattaya Tai.

https://www.the-corner-lodge.com

Thx guys for reply. I want to stay closer to the action. I would prefer area around Soi Buakhao. Will explore further...

I was thinking maybe to check on hotels and deals once there mid of November but some popular hotels might be booked for the period jan/Feb

Last time I stayed at Nature View. I met some Italian guy who told me about great hotel nearby with swimming pool. He payed 600 per day or 18000 per month..

4 hours ago, Siraulo said:

Thx guys for reply. I want to stay closer to the action. I would prefer area around Soi Buakhao. Will explore further...

I was thinking maybe to check on hotels and deals once there mid of November but some popular hotels might be booked for the period jan/Feb

Last time I stayed at Nature View. I met some Italian guy who told me about great hotel nearby with swimming pool. He payed 600 per day or 18000 per month..

Have a look at my place hi-lited below..literally a couple of minutes walk from LK.

Alan

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

2 hours ago, English rose said:

Have a look at my place hi-lited below..literally a couple of minutes walk from LK.

Alan

ER

Got it.. how much monthly rates?

19 hours ago, Siraulo said:

Got it.. how much monthly rates?

Hi, can you give me an idea of dates then I can see which room type I have available

Alan

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 05:00, kash buc said:

OP wants to spend just 600bt a day for a room, rather than 1800bt per day

Finally I solve the issue. Instead of 30 day trip will have 2 trips each 10 days. 

Anyway, thx for suggestions 

On 10/2/2018 at 19:28, Siraulo said:

Which Sawadee hotel do you recommend. Long time ago I was booked at Sawadee on Diana and it was not great. Hope it is renovated now.

I am close to book my 30 day trip once I find good deal 

A couple years ago I stayed in Sawasdee Siam (purple hotel at Buahow and Soi Honey with a pool) for 4 weeks in October. A step up from the one on Diana. Besides the pool they have safes in the rooms. They were painting and renovating when I was there. I would hope they have finished by now. They had a banner out front advertising 11,000 Baht for 30 days. In February it is probably more expenseve.

Archived