IGNORED

Etihad Airways .... Cheap Flight

jocky king

Just bought a economy flight from Etihad today for €370 .... Dublin to Abu Dhabi to Bangkok and return.. 16 hours up and 17 hours back ... 

AB7DE3F8-1B6A-4E68-B087-6480C618666E.png

Just paid €395 with budget air
The flight from Abu Dhabi to Bangkok changed now 4hr layover both ways
Upside flying 787 Abu Dhabi /Bangkok legs

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Jockey what's the dates for that flight? I found flights man to BKK £370 for may the other month then rocketed to £460 I'm not happy should have pulled the trigger

12 minutes ago, tez4life said:

Jockey what's the dates for that flight? I found flights man to BKK £370 for may the other month then rocketed to £460 I'm not happy should have pulled the trigger

9/12/18 ..... Coming back on 31/01/19 ... 

FBA59F77-D21C-49A6-A90F-CC3475E51002.png

I flew Etihad last time as it was a similar price to yours from MAN but have reverted back to flying direct, this December LHR-BKK with Thai £489.

fyi, just be aware that you cannot reserve your seats anymore in advance with etihad since this summer. they charge $20-$30 per flight, so for a return flight via abu dhabi it's ~$100 to reserve your seats. 

this is for ALL seats, the good ones (exit / front etc) are of course more expensive. if you don't pay you can only pick a seat while checking in online 24h before your flight. 

i fly with them as well on my next trip in november and didn't realise this while booking. i'll see how many seats are left while checking in online, but it's probably the last time i'll fly etihad as long as they have this charge.

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Just now, petehoax said:

fyi, just be aware that you cannot reserve your seats anymore in advance with etihad since this summer. they charge $20-$30 per flight, so for a return flight via abu dhabi it's ~$100 to reserve your seats. 

this is for ALL seats, the good ones (exit / front etc) are of course more expensive. if you don't pay you can only pick a seat while checking in online 24h before your flight. 

i fly with them as well on my next trip in november and didn't realise this while booking. i'll see how many seats are left while checking in online, but it's probably the last time i'll fly etihad as long as they have this charge.

It's 48 hours before (not 24) I also did not realize when booking that they had started charging to pick your seats until after I'd paid. 

I booked mine in August on the same Etihad route from Dublin for £475 -going 1st February, but never thought it’d go this low. (Less than my first trip 9 years ago).

Anyone else thinking the prices are down because of low demand and the place could be quieter than usual this high season?

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

Just now, The Kid Kabugle said:

I booked mine in August on the same Etihad route from Dublin for £475 -going 1st February, but never thought it’d go this low. (Less than my first trip 9 years ago).

Anyone else thinking the prices are down because of low demand and the place could be quieter than usual this high season?

no. it's very well possible that there will be less people from UK in pattaya in february, but the amount of pattaya visitors has nearly nothing to do with flight prices to bangkok in general. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

41 minutes ago, petehoax said:

Yes you are right this was one of the reasons I went back to direct as seat selection is still no charge My Etihad flight in April/May was about £370 but reserving aisle seats £80 so not much less than my £489 Thai direct this December.

Archived