IGNORED

Good late night eating

End of Soi B try lengkee food it’s open 24hr I’m sure. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Oh is it open 24hrs? 

I didn't know that, never tried it yet but heard the duck is good there. 

lengkee food     24 hour gets my  vote

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

+1 lengkee restaurant. Duck is good. Lee’s diner is second for late night on soi Diana for more western choices. 

Mcdonalds on Buakhao 24 hrs, and before any pretentious `oh i dont eat that stuff i only eat Thai`...i like it!:P

18 hours ago, chirockr said:

+1 lengkee restaurant. Duck is good. Lee’s diner is second for late night on soi Diana for more western choices. 

I always for get about Lee’s diner at that time of night. I much prefer to sit down and eat before going back to hotel.

48 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

I much prefer to sit down and eat before going back to hotel.

I tend to get some pizza/roast beef roll/burger then head back to my room & scoff with a glass of red. Never been accused of being cultured

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Kiss restaurant on Soi Diana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

21 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Mcdonalds on Buakhao 24 hrs, and before any pretentious `oh i dont eat that stuff i only eat Thai`...i like it!:P

Well, let's face it anythings good at 3am...am I  right?  555

3 minutes ago, Macawber said:

Well, let's face it anythings good at 3am...am I  right?  555

Yes theres stuff you wouldnt touch in the civilised hours:D, but mcdonalds im happy to eat anytime, i dont overdo it though, in a 2-3 week trip maybe 2-3 visits at the most!

50 minutes ago, raviinc said:

Kiss restaurant on Soi Diana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t mind kiss for a late night feed. I know a lot of people think it’s shit. However I can’t say I have had a bad Thai dish from it. Ok not the best but certainly not the worst. 

Just now, vimto66 said:

If you like that kinda grub, go sometimes opposite of McD. There is a kebab stall(McDoner) with serves lamb kebab. Order a medium one which is with pita bread. Really delicious and costs 105bht, there is side fries for extra cost if you want more food. I would say the best kebab in Pattaya. My TGF also likes it and I go usually on the Jomtien branch on Friday to get our weekly kebab fix. Plus side she can't eat it all, so more food for me :) I usually pass McD as there is so many local varieties of fast food around.

There is a hamburger stand too. You can get huge double cheese burger with fries under 200bht. Really yummy.

I eat a lot of rubbish, but do worry about these stalls. The chicken kebab shop opposite Scooters on soi bukhawo isn't bad.

Anyone had any issues with McDoner after eating?

Just now, PBear66 said:

I eat a lot of rubbish, but do worry about these stalls. The chicken kebab shop opposite Scooters on soi bukhawo isn't bad.

Anyone had any issues with McDoner after eating?

I have eaten their lamb kebab like 100 times on every cart they have and never had any issues. Just don't order any frozen stuff from their cart(chicken kebab for example), they as dismal stuff. They specialize on lamb kebab, so I will stick with it.

If you live in Jomtien, in the Rompho there is a very nice chicken kebab cart in the market. He only have one huge chunk of chicken  kebab in The Grill per day and after that is finished, he will be gone. 60bht for pita version and 70bht for the bigger roll. He also must taken around 5000bht from me during the last 18 months. Here also no stomach problems. His product is flying from the shelf.

Thanks, i will try McDoner on my next trip.

A lot of the kebab houses in the UK now get their doner from factories in Glasgow where it is graded but still mass produced.

In the old days they would work with lamb off cuts and make in house. Now if only i could get decent shish kebab in Pattaya.

Anyone?

Image result for shish kebab

Just now, socrates said:

Decent shish kebab - Acropolis - Soi Buakhao Market - upstairs behind Tonys Gym - in my honest opinion the mix platter is unbeatable

Thanks for this. Have to try. Shish kebab have been on my list but never seen shop doing it outside the Walking Street.

Archived