IGNORED

Pattaya watchdog..Are they happy?

Swinga

Remember when the Pattaya watchdog group stopped this building from being built. Are they happy now?

I would love to ask in Thai..Are you happy now? Kindly I would say,,This shit will remain forever on your landscape.

Titff7056d866a0c8dbb6f9dfb8d1a9caf1.jpg

ummm

Your picture is a little bit dated. Big crane on the top is now removed. As your question, can not do whatever you want anymore, even with big chunk of money. That building has exceeded the size permitted in their building permit. Your solution would be let them what ever they do, up to them as long as it will be completed?

Why aren't they screaming to have it pulled down? Happy with that look? Contradiction in itself. Tit

ummm

I’m sure they are happy. They collected a lot of money, didn’t have to build the building, and didn’t pay any money back.

Sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they would either finish it or knock it down. Looks dreadfull left like that.

Why aren't they screaming to have it pulled down? Happy with that look? Contradiction in itself. Tit
Who is going to pay for the demolition ?
Not an inexpensive exercise !

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Archived