IGNORED

Hotel Idyll

Ejal73

I was in Pattaya around Christmas and saw tha this hotel was about complete...Anyone have any iformation on it? I need a new place in that area...the Eastinys just aren't what they used to be.

• 3 months later...
The Idyll is an exclusive wing of the Subeam, soiu 8 rooftop bar will open soon, certainly on the top of the hotel in Pattaya, great location for nightlife

http://pattayaone.com/idyll

In these hard times who would pay 4500/8000 bht a night for a room on Soi8? :GoldenSmile1:

this hotel looks very good, i like it really, i hope their website will be ready soon for have more pics about rooms...

Someone stay in this hotel ?

The life is too short for don't go in Pattaya....

I stay at the Idyll 2 weeks ago, my room was the I sensual, i pay 4800 bahts with ABF, in fact my room was a part of a suite, 8000 bahts with another room with sofa and bar. Most rooms are I-simple, about 2000 bahts trough some agency, small bathroom with shower and really small window, I-supreme rooms are for family with 3 beds and nice bathroom. really exclusive, no name at the entrance. here some fotos, pool is the same of Sunbeam.

mini_829351DSCN6469.jpg

388486DSCN6437.jpg

590138DSCN6421.jpg

919919DSCN6410.jpg

963160DSCN6402.jpg