IGNORED

What sites/companies rent for a month?

Bartle

I'm in Patts from 25th September and staying for a month. The place I used to stay, which is in South Pattaya, used to have a really low rate if you rented for a month (at least 29 days by their calculation). But that seems to have changed.

Looking at threads on Condo rental here, the agencies seem to be for 6 months to a year, or whatever, rental. So am I looking at renting through the regular channels; Agoda.com, airbnb, the web site for the condo/web site itself etc?

For the month, the place I stayed at (The Grass Serviced Apartments) wants just over 21k including everything. I will still probably go with that. It is on South Pattaya road, so I can get the baht bus to/from Walking Street

47 minutes ago, Bartle said:

The Grass Serviced Apartments

One Grass Suite Room 22,000.- 20,000.-
Two Grass Suite Room 27,000.- 25,000.-
  • The above room rate is net and inclusive of service charge and government sales taxes
  • The above room rate does NOT include water and electricity supply
  • Electricity charge: 7 Baht/unit
  • Water supply charge: 40 Baht/unit, minimum of water supply 200.-Baht/
  • month

If you can get it for 21000 all in, sure a good deal.

For the base

https://www.rentalfortheholidays.com/en/apartment/thailand/pattaya/pattaya-beach/the-base-central-pattaya

for month via estate agent wait till your here no one will keep a unit for 1 month contract  in advance.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived