Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

True Visions UEFA Champions league.

hellyes2oo2

Have any True Visions customers recieved notice from them that BE-IN sports would no longer be broadcasting the Champions league matches. I have the Gold package, but i also pay extra every month to recive the football package, which includes EPL and CL matches. True Visions do have a record of not notifying their customers of changes to the schedule. I have tried contacting them today but so far no luck.

much better with a box or a annual subscription service  for the cost of one months true platinum , i dumped true 4 years ago watch epl cl and most other sports and channels i want

If the link below is true  theres no bein option in thailand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UEFA_Champions_League_broadcasters

It seems that BE-IN sports are still broadcasting the Champions League matches. So that must mean that True decided not to pay for the rights to show them, another cost cutting move from them I spoke to a girl on the phone, but in the end i just gave up, because I couldn't get a proper answer from her.

My mate rang the other day he speaks thai and was told they wouldnt be broadcasting, much better with a box  and way cheaper even with a subscription service,which is also compatible to smart tv ( samsung and lg) so if yuo have one of those brands no box required

Archived