IGNORED

Phuket to Pattaya?

billbill

What is the best and cheapest way to travel from Phuket to Pattaya in the summer?? airlines...bus or other ways?

Avoid the bus and take a plane..There are many companies that fly Phuket-Bkk and then take a taxi. If you book with 2-3 months in advance the flight will be cheap..

I always do like that and in April I will do the same..

Best way is to fly from Phuket to U-Tapao but this is quite expensive. The cheapest way is by bus but will take for ever. The best bet is to fly to BKK then use the Bell Bus service to get to Pattaya.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

What kind of price can I expect on this Bell BUs to Pattaya? after reading the forum im a bit into not getting ripped off by the prices as much as possible?

What kind of price can I expect on this Bell BUs to Pattaya? after reading the forum im a bit into not getting ripped off by the prices as much as possible?

150 Baht. For details see here.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Phuket to Au-Tapao was reasonably priced last year when i did it. Then get a bus or taxi to Pats. Patong to Pats in under 3 hours beats the shit out of a 14 hour bus ride!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Phuket to Au-Tapao was reasonably priced last year when i did it. Then get a bus or taxi to Pats.

What is a reasonable price in baht for this return trip ticket.... I cant seem to find the Au-Tapao airport.... any help would be appreciated.....

You will have to fly Bangkok Airways into (pattaya) Au-Tapao airport. I didnt know you could fly straight to patts from Phuket, maybe have to go via Samui?

Personally I have flown to Phuket and got the Train from BKK to PKT. I would always fly now Phuket-BKK then taxi 2 Patts

Done it many times.

Bangkok Air direct from Auo Tapao to Phuket and back.

Depending on what time the flight, it may go via Koh Samui.

Not the cheapest but quality service and quickest turnaround.

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Ive just done a trial booking for April 1st to 8th with flights Pattaya- Phuket rtn which came to THB 7,410 with Bangkok Air, BKK -Phuket rtn is 2,578.70 THB with Air Asia

So its nearly 5000bt cheaper if you fly from Bangkok.

Ive just done a trial booking for April 1st to 8th with flights Pattaya- Phuket rtn which came to THB 7,410 with Bangkok Air, BKK -Phuket rtn is 2,578.70 THB with Air Asia

So its nearly 5000bt cheaper if you fly from Bangkok.

Definitely Air Asia. I always fly with them because they’re much cheaper but reliable, their online booking is convenient and you don’t need a VIP service for 1-1.5 hour flights. Will fly with them to Phuket in March for the same price.

Im planning on taking the sleeper train next time for a change,around 1000 thb each way