Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wanted Wanted: Central Pattaya Rental Jan-March 2019 -2 months stay

Agent09

Hello all

I am back in Thailand in December for New Year 2018 amd firstly staying in Bangkok over New Year period.

I am in Thailand for 3 months, as part of my next living phase which will be 6 months Thailand in UK winter then back to UK for 'Summer'  (well it was good this year,,,)

As a change to hotels I am seeking to rent private accomodation in Pattaya for approx 2 months, 60 days approx, arrival Jan 9th and depart (for Phuket) on March 8th 2019 for single occupant plus of course the usual glamorous guests... !!

Ideally I am looking for:

Central Pattaya location - ( I have shared a condo  in CenterCondotel in the past with an old friend) so somewhere between there and Soi 7/8 or near the Avenue would be ideal and normally i am staying in the LK Metro area (China Garden/|Areca/HunnyPot/Irish Rovers etc)  I am very fit and a good walker but don't really want to be in Jomtien as that to me isn't really my area and I don't know it at all.

MUST have very good wifi and strong internet connection ( need dailly contact with my online businesses and virtual worlds 3-4 evenings a week to hit UK daytime)

Fan/aircon a must, Full COOKING FACILITIES  a must, not just microwave as I am a Masterchef (will bring my own wok, ha) and can cook and entertain. A normal safe, and ideal  is a pool/gym in the building  as I train daily. Sea view and balcony etc is lovely but not essential

One  bed is fine, prefer smart interior decor to basic 'stick' furniture but main thing is location, and a fair price deal. I will be making a lot of side trips in the 2 months to other places so want a good base to leave stuff and strike out for 3-4 days elswhere now and then without hotel check in and out.

If you have connections or know any good places for a 2 month initial stay (I will be on recce for future buying properties while I am there) or have a place you want to rent out yourself contact me.

I am a legacy ( ie: 'old' ) member, known to many, UK professional director and super organised and ultra tidy, responsible etc and speak decent Thai and I rent out property myself in UK so respect is high for wherever I stay.

Any info or offers welcome, thank you !

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

Archived