IGNORED

Short Term Rental

hedonist

I am coming back to Pattaya in Feb this year, and, instead of travelling alone, i am going with a mate and his Thai wife, and sons.

Also, i have the option of meeting up with an LT i see whenever i am there.

With that in mind, i started looking for a villa or house with a minimum of 3 bedrooms, pref one that comes with pool, whether shared or private (private is better)

Trouble is, all the ones i see on net are asking stupid money..........like £500-£1000 per WEEK !!!!

Fuck that.......don't these people know there is a recession on, huh? (These are .uk sites)

So my question is but a simple one. Does anyone know of a place that lets out houses for short term rental (about a month) without taking the piss price wise?

Or, indeed if there is an addict with one

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Hi Mate...

Don't know if you know Pattaya Holiday Rentals?

I've used them before and stayed all over... They got Villas, houses and condos just about everywhere...

Some good prices as well...

:D

________________________________________________________________________________

Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening...

Thanks for that !!!!!

The cheap charlie in me says those are STILL too high though

Think i might have left it a bit late to catch the real bargains in places like these, so i might as well see whats availible when there.

Suprising what you can do with a bottle of Thai whiskey and 20 mins negotiating :GoldenSmile1:

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine