Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Irish wolfhound soi 4 pratumnak. Breakfast

nunchuck

It's been over a year since the Wolfhound breakfast could even be classed as average....

..possibly something to do with the fact that   Bow the owner/manager has sold the bar.

Any actual dogs on premises ?    They are beautiful animals . 

My ex had a Russian Wolfhound....  great dog.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Where is this place? I have been around Pratamnak soi4 15 months, but never seen it. Many Irish bars on soi as there is also Gerry's, which I have visited a lot.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 20:34, jpmelville said:

Where is this place? I have been around Pratamnak soi4 15 months, but never seen it. Many Irish bars on soi as there is also Gerry's, which I have visited a lot.

Opposite Gerry's, up the hill a little.

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2018 at 14:53, nunchuck said:

Anyone been to the Irish wolfhound in pratumnak hill , breakfast supposed to be very goo 

cheers 

my first 2 trips to patts i stayed on soi 2 pratumnak, the BM who I rented off recommended this place, I went most mornings for a breakfast there, this is going back 3 n a half years, it was nice. I did visit again the last trip I had a few months ago, to check it out again even though I was staying in Jomtien, the waitresses had changed (not sure if the cook was still the same), ordered a full English. finished it off, but thought it was average.

On 8.9.2018 at 21:59, misteregg said:

Wolfhound has one huge problem. No sign outside. It's opposite Lotus restaurant almost immediately as you enter the soi. 

Actually now they have sign. I have lived pretty near 18 months now and now actually realised that bar with no sign, is actually The Irish Wolfhound.

2 hours ago, jpmelville said:

Actually now they have sign. I have lived pretty near 18 months now and now actually realised that bar with no sign, is actually The Irish Wolfhound.

Have you been for breakfast 

21 hours ago, nunchuck said:

Have you been for breakfast 

No as my TGF does the breakfast for me every morning.

55 minutes ago, jpmelville said:

No as my TGF does the breakfast for me every morning.

lucky chap

Archived