IGNORED

Printer

enduser

Could anyone on here help me install a printer, I have tried and tried but every time I click on print it wants to save the file not print it, so I am guessing the computer is not seeing the printer?

Go to settings and find printers or hardware.  It will show if it is connected or generally give you an option to “install new printer”....follow the prompts

in the olden days they were plugged in to the pc so it was easy.  These days, just have to make sure wifi is all go.

Did you get the driver with it. If not Google a link to download a driver and install..

An example.

iP2700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.37 (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista ... - Canon

This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. ประวัติการ ... Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file. Memo :

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

21 hours ago, enduser said:

Could anyone on here help me install a printer, I have tried and tried but every time I click on print it wants to save the file not print it, so I am guessing the computer is not seeing the printer?

What is the operating system and is the printer plugged into the computer or connected via wifi? Have you every been able to print from this printer and does it show as installed on your computer? Win 7 and later operating systems should install a printer automatically. Sometimes when I want to print an online document it forces me to save the file. I just do that, open the file (usually a PDF) with a PDF reader, and print from there. Easy

20 hours ago, keepitfun said:

in the olden days they were plugged in to the pc so it was easy.  These days, just have to make sure wifi is all go.

It's still the "olden days" for some of us. My printers/scanners, etc are directly connected to my computer. Just because you CAN connect with wifi (and expose  yourself to unnecessary security risks) doesn't mean you SHOULD. I know...way old school. Just having some fun. ;)

Archived