IGNORED

Harassed at Sapphires

Jumpy

I went to the famous agogo Saphires on friday night they had the Thai Bikini Mafia cover girl launch party with all the girls there. I was set to have a great night there, with all the great sexy looking girls. I arrived early hoping to get a good seat which I did, the seat next to the stairs where the girls come down which was ok for a busy night. All other tables on the side were reserved.

I started drinking as soon as I sat down which I know is expected!! I was being served by the same girl from the begining of night who was lovely!!! I was enjoying my night but there was this one drink sever I don't know if it was a male or female it had short hair and tats on arms. After like my third drink not even 2 minutes of me receiving it, I was asked if I was going to have another drink, I looked confused because I just received my drink. I told him/her that no I was fine and the sever walked away with a look of disgust. After about 20 mins I finished my beer and order another from my original server. And yet again half way through that beer the pest came back asking me if I was going to have a another drink. I was getting frustrated and showed him /her that I was only half way through my beer and once again they walked off with a disgust look, or so I thought. As I thought he/she walked off I saw a girl walking behind me that was giving me a look so I was checking her out, as I've come to face the stage again I see the pest of a server reaching into my check bin to see how much it was. I turned to him/her and said why the fuck are you going into my check bin for!! I think he/she saw that my bill was not small and that I had been drink, and said oh no it's ok it's ok. But no it was not ok to me!!! You ruined what was set out to be a great night. Disgusting way to treat your customers. I'm sure this was just a one off unfortunate occasion but it ruined my night. I paid my check bin and got the hell out of there!!!

Definitely some dumb, useless servers out there. I'd just ignore them, if you were enjoying yourself than why give them the power to ruin your night?

37 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Definitely some dumb, useless servers out there. I'd just ignore them, if you were enjoying yourself than why give them the power to ruin your night?

Easier said than done sometimes depending how annoying they are.

Ask her to call your cute helpful server over and buy her a drink in front of the pest.

or just ogle the cuties on stage and ignore them....up to you.

Harassed

So, some tom basically asks you twice if your beer was done when it wasn't; then they get nosey and have a cheeky peek in your bin. Yes, not very well mannered, shit performance for bar staff but hardly worth crying over.

If that's the worst thing that happens to you all day you're doing pretty good. No offence, but your post comes across as very snowflake-y.

I really hope you found yourself a decent BF after that traumatic experience... must've been hellish. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Humans makes mistakes. That pest was human so it’s ok if Pest makes mistakes.

Did Pest smiled after check your bin? If Pest recognized her error why don’t forgive her?

I agree with comments #5, #6 and #7. But to be fair I’d have been really pissed off as well. 

My blood would’ve been boiling for about half an hour. Not sure it would’ve ruined my entire night out though.

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

I think it was more about the look of disgust I was getting which annoyed me most, and then the check of my bin just topped it off. It was like I wasn't paying enough for my seat. But like I said I'm sure it is a one off unfortunate occasion. 

I was have a great night I got to see the beautiful sapphire girls and the Thai Bikini Mafia girls, got to stick some stickers on them.

I think it was more about the look of disgust I was getting which annoyed me most, and then the check of my bin just topped it off. It was like I wasn't paying enough for my seat. But like I said I'm sure it is a one off unfortunate occasion. 
I was have a great night I got to see the beautiful sapphire girls and the Thai Bikini Mafia girls, got to stick some stickers on them.
I walked in there early i thought the seat you describe was reserved, i saw bottles and reserved labels everywhere. Maybe the server didn't like the look of you. Got above his/her station

Servers are a funny bunch of people. some couldn't do anymore to make you feel welcome and have a great night. Others are damn right rude and obnoxious. The ones I hate more than any is the ones who the minute a girls sits next to you runs up and asks you to buy her a drink. Now I get the whole drinks scene, lived here long enough to know the score. But at least let me say hello to her first. personally I like to have a bit of banter with the girls, then I will happily buy drinks and enjoy the night. but when these pushy service staff get in my face, well its time to check bin and leave. 

Bars need customers to buy drinks, completely understand that. What would be nice is to give a customer a few minutes first, just to see if his potential companion is worth buying a drink.

16 hours ago, LaaMok said:

I think you need a nice long BJ and get some of that tension out.

Wow, you really are branching out..I hope the OP is enough of a gentleman to accept your kind offer :D

fuck people like that .. its a shame you cant turn the tables on them once in a while.. but I doubt it would do them any good... bad behavior is a choice... nothing else... if their boss is forcing them to do so, they still have a choice...no excuse is acceptable

fuck people like that .. its a shame you cant turn the tables on them once in a while.. but I doubt it would do them any good... bad behavior is a choice... nothing else... if their boss is forcing them to do so, they still have a choice...no excuse is acceptable
I had a server in mandarin come over and take my beer out of the sleeve and shake it then put it back, half full. I called the mamasan over complained and the girl kept away from me

Qualifies as a minor annoyance not harassment.  If this is the biggest problem you encounter in Thailand you are sure to have a great trip.  :Party1:

It happens. I went into Palace recently and was treated like garbage. The server was not forthcoming in giving me my change. Mamasan was rude and to top it off a drunk service girl nearly ripped my nuts off as I was leaving. She had them in a death grip and wouldn’t let go.

I’m sure it was because I had one beer and didn’t buy any LDs in a sea of high spending young Asian dudes. I went to Windmill afterwards and had a good time buying the grateful ladies drinks.

I had a weird experience at Sapphire too. Random server grabbed my Bin, took it. Came back later with a new one. I asked for the old one back to compare. They refused. Management didn’t really care. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

If this server was chubby and blonde then I have had some issues with her as well. Girl sits next me, Tom server immediately asked if I want to buy her a drink. I say no, and she storms off complaining "I never buy lady drinks"., when that's not true at all...I buy lady drinks for girls I have an interest to fuck not just because one sits next me. She has had issues with other customers as well. She can be a bit of a cunt but I just brush it off and go about my night.

I hate it as well when servers keep asking you for a new drink or keep shaking your bottle (assuming you are not a really slow drinker). I would do the same check bin and leave, plenty of other a go gos out there.

Damn dude, you sound like you're a bit wound up.  Maybe get a massage or something.  Sabai sabai...

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

14 hours ago, Amon_Amarth said:

She can be a bit of a cunt but I just brush it off and go about my night.

This is the way to do it.

Who gives a fuck!

When i’m on the ground nothing like this gets me remotely flustered I just crack on but also I’ve never come across rude servers in sapphire only good natured helpful ones so unlucky there

Well Sapphire where ever i look see so many hot hot hot women all can say, not allowed talk about this Business.. good boy i am for months now Mods

Archived