Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mo Chit bus station to Pattaya.

superroo

Is the Roong Reuang bus service the only company that goes to Pattaya from Mo Chit. I see that they only offer this service three times a day.

Do other coach services operate this route.l looked but could not find any.

Not interested in any mini van options.

Thanks.

Last time I took that route, which is several months ago, they operated every 1-1.5 hours  ...  about B126 (?) and went via Si Racha, not direct to Pattaya like the Bell Bus.

I always thought the buses ran 2-3 every hour from there to Pattaya ? I've never had to wait long for one from there and going from Pattaya to Bkk is the same. No need to book on Line just get there and buy your ticket.

1 minute ago, semi-retired member said:

Last time I took that route, which is several months ago, they operated every 1-1.5 hours  ...  about B126 (?) and went via Si Racha, not direct to Pattaya like the Bell Bus.

Depends which bus you catch I think, only ever had one that went the scenic route and that was from Pattaya to Bkk on a Friday afternoon, took 4 hours which wasn't fun.

Thanls for the quick replys.

Only by accident did i discover that there was a major bus terminal at Mo Chit ( still learning).

Previously i would shuttle bus to Mo Chit BTS on to Ekamai stop and catch a bus from there to Pattaya.

Never had to wait long for a coach that way.

All info appreciated. Thanks.

Pretty sure it's a lot more often than 3 times a day as you can catch a bus to there from the Pattaya bus station at least every hour until 10.00 pm (I think).  It's over a year since I've done the trip from Mo Chit or to..

28 minutes ago, superroo said:

Thanks Crushed.

Roong Reuang 's website says there is a bus is every 30-40 minutes and runs from 4:30 am to 10 pm.   2nd down underneath the Ekamai listing.   https://pattayabus.com/V2/bangkok-to-pattaya-timetable/

Archived