IGNORED

SAMUI OCTOBER 2018 - Tinder ? Thaifriendly ? Other ? What is your fav ?

BkkApt

SAMUI OCTOBER 2018 - Tinder ? ThaiFriendly ? Other ? What is your fav ?

hello,

Anybody staying long time in Koh Samui or Koh Phangan ? Where do you go or what website/app do you use to score ?

Thank you for your feedbacks <3

If you feel the need to use TF in KS then you are either lazy or blind ... start exploring around Chaweng beach ... Soi Green Mango should keep you busy enough...or Lamai for a more laid back experience. But keep in mind that Chaweng is much smaller then Pattaya. KP is for schoolies...a waste of time these days unlike it's glory days.

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Lamai

From the crossroads in the middle of the main street, walk inland about one hundred metres. Bar area on your left: BG's as usual

Or walk north on the road parallel to the beach about one hundred metres to the bar complex with a Muay Thai/boxing ring.

Check Google maps for detail   http://maps.google.com

Edited by Bonkabit

Thank you, but I am expecting something better than the fat overpriced pigs that are used to cheat stupid tourists who give them 3000+ for a night :-)

Maybe on Tinder or other apps.

Average rate for LT with a bargirl was 1500 last year.     

Not many on Samui use ThaiFriendly.  It's a very different vibe to Pattaya.  Mostly younger tourists  I can't remember seeing many if any fat girls in the bars. Tourists are most likely to be cheated at the massage places if they're unaware of the prices.  I did play around with Tinder a little while I was there and a number of girls use it but there's much less of a waiting game if you go to the places where the working girls are.

• 5 months later...

I've been to Samui last month and actually only got to meet with girls off Tinder, because my stay was somewhat short.

In my opinion, Tinder / ThaiFriendly is better to use before you're there - you can have a few girls lined up. Once you're there, it is probably better to go prowling in person, but anytime you're not in the mood to go out - or if you don't find anyone you like, you can call the girls you've found online.

I'd advise against having too many lined up and not meeting any - if the internet doesn't yeld results for them, there's no reason for the girls to keep using it. I've noticed that in Pattaya already there are alot of girls that don't talk to you online unless you're already there.

• 1 year later...

You also can use ThaiCupid.com for find some nice girls in Samui.

I have a good time some years before with girls i found there.