IGNORED

Business class

djidji

What would be best value , price for trip in business Bangkok ..Amsterdam or Brussels?

anyone has experience?

First, your question is very unclear.  I have no idea where you are flying from, and where you want to fly to.

Secondly, when is almost as important as where.

Lastly, even with all of that, there is no correct answer.  Fares change dynamically.  You need to keep an eye on fare sales and pounce when you find a good one.

11 hours ago, djidji said:

What would be best value , price for trip in business Bangkok ..Amsterdam or Brussels?

anyone has experience?

My suggestion would for you do a search on one the airline search engines, like Kayak with your routes and the dates you want to travel. You could also do a search on the airline website with the same information since you wanting to compare the different routes.

Like what was said, the prices just about change each day.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

12 hours ago, djidji said:

anyone has experience?

I’ve done a few ex-EU trips out of AMS. A couple of years back the value was with the amazingly fantastic Qatar Airways. Unfortunately at the moment, the best value out of AMS is with BA. They’re crap but very cheap.

@djidji IMHO If you can find a Turkish airline business class fight, you'll get something cheaper, worth the price.
I've traveled Turkish about 3 times in the last 3 years, business class and never regretted it.
I would also recommend something better that should be alot more popular than it is atm.
go to  https://matrix.itasoftware.com/   which is google's ATI matrix (algorithm) which will sift through almost all possible combinations available online depending on your criteria.
You can play around with the date ranges, the number of stops etc...
It will then send you to a list of all combinations including airlines.
The only catch is the following: After you have done all of that, you will know the when, how and what but you can't purchase the ticket through their portal.
You just go through the airline official website and you'll see the exact same prices and then be able to purchase through it.
It's more like the most optimal search tool to narrow down the exact cheapest dates within your desired range.
It has been my go to website for the past 5 years I believe.
Try it out and let me know if it was of any help :) 

• 1 month later...

Oman air came in slightly more expensive than BA from Paris to BKK. Booked with them as BA are shite.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/08/2018 at 12:09, phoenixxx said:

@djidji IMHO If you can find a Turkish airline business class fight, you'll get something cheaper, worth the price.
I've traveled Turkish about 3 times in the last 3 years, business class and never regretted it.

Though if you are on a Saudi passport maybe avoid them and Ataturk airport.

@ricktoronto I'm on a Canadian passport.
Just out of curiosity, why avoid them and the airport?
The lounge was amazing, even had a private room and shower there.
and the lie flat beds as well as food was really good.
I've tried multiple international carriers on business class and TA was easily top 3.

2 hours ago, phoenixxx said:

@ricktoronto I'm on a Canadian passport.
Just out of curiosity, why avoid them and the airport?
The lounge was amazing, even had a private room and shower there.
and the lie flat beds as well as food was really good.
I've tried multiple international carriers on business class and TA was easily top 3.

You are a bit too literal and I guess don't read real news. Try google Saudi Arabia and Turkey and see what's up this week. Turkish is not in the top 3 of international airlines for business class by quite a bit but I think they are lower in price than some which is important to many people.

It's rated 9th of the top 10 - ahead of them 1. Qatar 2. Singapore 3. ANA 4. Emirates 5. Etihad 6. Qantas 7. Cathay 8. Lufthansa then Turkish and finally EVA. 

3 minutes ago, ricktoronto said:

You are a bit too literal and I guess don't read real news. Try google Saudi Arabia and Turkey and see what's up this week. Turkish is not in the top 3 of international airlines for business class by quite a bit but I think they are lower in price than some which is important to many people.

It's rated 9th of the top 10 - ahead of them 1. Qatar 2. Singapore 3. ANA 4. Emirates 5. Etihad 6. Qantas 7. Cathay 8. Lufthansa then Turkish and finally EVA. 

All subjective...I have flown business internationally...30-40 flight segments a year for the last 12 years for my job.  I haven't flown every one , but many of the Asia and NA based ones.  If you get the Emirates plane with the bar...it's the tops for me and I would definitely put them in my top 3 regardless...I would also put in Virgin...and their Heathrow Lounge is also top 3....never flown ANA but the rest of the list looks solid IMO

Well you can and did but Turkish is where it is with a larger sample size and Virgin missed the cut.

Turkish airlines flies an A330 and a 777 between BKK-IST, with a 2-2-2 and a 2-3-2 layout in their business class cabin. 

On 13/10/2018 at 19:01, skink said:

Turkish airlines flies an A330 and a 777 between BKK-IST, with a 2-2-2 and a 2-3-2 layout in their business class cabin. 

Another reason to pass on Turkish Airlines. Stepping over people is not a proper business class experience. 3 in the centre section sounds crazy. Cathay Pacific is 1-2-1 in a 777 so 7 across vs. 4 seems pretty pimento in olive to me. Looking at their seat maps it looks like they took one of every kind of seating in the 330 and 777 that the manufacturers offered. 

china southern fly ex ams.  when the price is right they're worth considering. CAN is not the best to transit through though and the csn lounge is mediocre.  

Archived