IGNORED

Garbages on the beach

MarkKetting

I just walked the beach from Soi 6 to the end at Dusit Thani....
Incredible the plastic and garbages on the beach : who's in charge for this?
I do walk there every day and can confirm it's getting worst & worst :(
*what a shame

I thought the vendors who rent the chairs were in charge of their territory but I confirm they're not
Is there a "city service" that should be cleaning the beach every day and they currently stop before of the work in progress?
Anyone can tell me little more about that?
Thanks

Finally ... traces of a machine on the beach this morning, a lot less garbages today!!
Meaning there is a department in charge for this.

For the record, it's the 1st time I see the trace of it this year

Yesterday, I walked the beach again and there was more garbages than the last time and I thought the traces of a machine I saw a few days ago must be something else... I saw the traces from the roof and did not judge by myself on the field if the garbages were gone or not...

There was so much ... what a mess, what a dump, what a shame... I thought of coming here to ask again thinking it's not possible all garbages I'm seeing is the result of a few days worth of activities.

Today, I am not seeing traces of a machine but I'm actually seeing the tractor and can confirm they are removing garbages near the water... It is Monday morning so let's wait & see a few days to see if a clean beach becomes a dump in a few days only.

Archived