IGNORED

Burger joint

Rocketboy

I was just talking to one of my coworkers a Korean girl (fine as hell) she heard I was retiring and moving to Thailand. She said a friend of her husband named Justin Rapp owns a burger joint in Pattaya. I said I was moving to Pattaya and asked her the name of the joint. She said Just Burgers. I went online and its actually in Jomtien.

Anyone been there I may give it a go next trip if I get the urge for a burger.

He used to have two locations but sold the one before soi 9 on Jomtien Beach rd. he still has the other location on Beach rd a couple hundred meters past the police box at soi Chiayapreuk. Used to be really good but last time there a few months ago was just so-so.

Here is a shot I took of a deluxe ‘Just-Burger’ prepared at the Beach Rd. Soi 9 location that has closed shop.

I haven’t been to his other location. 

BCF200C4-66F9-473D-9C15-81BE1EDCE13A.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, timd said:

Hows the beef for burgers?   

In the PI it was disgusting  I could not eat it .   Anything like the US?

The only good beef to be found in Thailand is imported from Australia or the USA. Be ready to pay the price of course.

Thailand, like the PI, has no long established and professional cattle industry for good reason. Thais typically don't eat beef.

Hows the beef for burgers?   
In the PI it was disgusting  I could not eat it .   Anything like the US?
I feel so sorry for you, having to stay in the US because you think it's best ;)

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, aussieoutcast said:

I feel so sorry for you, having to stay in the US because you think it's best ;)

I am not from the US :)    

I prefer European meat but what I had in the PI was bad Is the beef better in Thailand? 

I am not from the US [emoji4]    
I prefer European meat but what I had in the PI was bad Is the beef better in Thailand? 

Lol, reminds me of my time in PI, was only 18, saw all the blow fly on steaks at the market so couldn't eat for 4 days, I was finally saved when I saw a 'meat imported from USA' sign at McDonald's:)

As with many food items in Pattaya you really need to shop around. I have had a few burgers from Soi Chiayapreuk  - as I recall there were OK. But that was a few months ago, could now be better, or worse. Certainly worth a try. if you are in the vicinity.

Archived