IGNORED

Nigel ben.

tweedle-dee

Been a very long time since i posted here , but this clip i just had to post. 

Benn was great to watch, when he was on the ropes getting tagged with big shots he was at his most dangerous, always left his all in the ring, he would fight anyone.

I was always a huge Eubank fan but Benn fought them all.

Doug de witt and Gerald McClennan possibly the most brutal fight in british history.

McClennan was brought over to walk through Nigel and had hammered all his opponents.

A fighting, vicious man who had a history of dog fighting as well.

Benn took the fight and both were taken to hospital after it.

McClennan was left with serious brain issues and is now looked after by his sister.

Eubank never fought any of the top americans at the time.

I have huge respect for Benn.  

Ben (or possibly Hearns) was the most exciting fighter I ever watched. I always felt Eubank was more of a celebrity than a fight fans' fighter. However, I have a lot of respect for Eubank, in the dignified way he carried himself and not allowing himself to be stereotyped.

Eubank was a fighter alright. He had many epic battles and victories.

I just wish he had fought roy jones junior, bernard hopkins or james toney in his prime.

The Dark Destroyer looks in far better shape than the Hitman anyway. Was never really sure if there was genuine heat between Benn and Eubank or if it was all just to sell tickets....

Eubank anyway was never really the same after the Michael Watson fight, then got totally pysched out of it by Collins.

I would love to have seen Herol Bomber Graham involved in the series with Benn, Eubank, Watson and Collins.

Ricky Hatton never recovered from the Pacquio fight. He had a long history of depression and alcohol abuse after that fight.

He was in Pattaya this year when the retox group brought him over.

Eubank couldn't or wouldn't finish opponents after the Watson fight. 

He could have stopped Collins in one of the fights but didn't in my opinion.

Bomber Graham was stopped by Julian Jackson in the US but then then Jackson got beat by Gerald McClennan. 

19 hours ago, PBear66 said:

I was always a huge Eubank fan but Benn fought them all.

Doug de witt and Gerald McClennan possibly the most brutal fight in british history.

McClennan was brought over to walk through Nigel and had hammered all his opponents.

A fighting, vicious man who had a history of dog fighting as well.

Benn took the fight and both were taken to hospital after it.

McClennan was left with serious brain issues and is now looked after by his sister.

Eubank never fought any of the top americans at the time.

I have huge respect for Benn.  

Thats true, although Eubank was good we`ll never really know how good because he didnt fight any of the big guns from America, most fighters have their opponents picked for them when they`re on the rise, but there comes time when you have to fight all comers to prove you`re the best.

Archived