Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sattahip, & Rayong break

Derbynjoan

We are thinking of interrupting a  Pattaya stay with a few days tourism elsewhere. Is Sattahip worth a nights stay & then Rayong for 2 nights?

I have no special wish to visit Islands, but like night markets and busy eating areas. Relaxed about budget.

Comments or alternative suggestions and any info on transport & accommodation welcome, please.

THe first beach after the airport in Rayong on the Sukhomwit road is one of the best in Thailand. Mostly Thais, free toilets and showers and cheap food. In other words, everything Pattaya isn't.

Have a great trip.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

A couple years ago one of my TG LT took me for a day trip to Sai Kaew beach at Sattahip. It was very nice, there was food, drinks, lovely beach!

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

THe first beach after the airport in Rayong on the Sukhomwit road is one of the best in Thailand. Mostly Thais, free toilets and showers and cheap food. In other words, everything Pattaya isn't.

Have a great trip.

Thanks.Does it have a name? Can you beach hop along the coast by baht bus?

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Have a great trip.

There's  no LePub there.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

There are some nice beaches but some you are not allowed on as they are controlled by the Navy (I think). Some you are allowed on but need to be accompanied by a Thai. We went to Nang Ram. Very nice beach but loads of dead jellyfish on that particular day.

Nothing really happening in Rayong but you could go to Koh Samet for a night.

Archived