IGNORED

Shisha in PTY now?

Stalker2565

Hello guys, I knew that Shisha is "official" banned in PTY, and I knew BEFORE it banned, I can easy to find it in the Arab street (end of the WS), but not now.

But seems it still available in some bars in PTY --- maybe within Soi 6, 7, 8, or 13 I don't know. Anyone have clue on it? (even in other place in PTY.) Thanks a lot.

You can get it in Drinking Street

I did it about 3 months ago in a beer bar complex near Arab street. For 300 Baht I think. 

It's available from a couple of bars on the north side (Soi 1 & 2). I remember going to Lisa(?) bar and getting it there

9 hours ago, Stalker2565 said:

I can easy to find it in the Arab street (end of the WS), but not now.

Still available in Soi Arab off Walking Street.

Look for the open bars with grass matting around them and the enclosed bars as plenty of places has shisha.

Can also get it in New Plaza, Drinking Street, Made in Thailand and Soi 6.

• 2 months later...

Didn't see any where on Soi 6 with Shisha in September unless they are doing in it the closed bars. Even noticed the girls in Ruby Club have stopped Vaping in the bar.

They were definitely doing it in Drinking St as one of my friends had one when we went up. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So for those interested in shisha in Pattaya are a few places that I was at during November.
Flex has shisha for 500 baht.
Asma coffee shop has shisha for around 280 baht.
Hiso hotel has shisha with a nice Garden for 300 baht.
hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in Patts in late may I remember shisha bongs being present a few times. Didn't bother as I find it gives me a headache

In Tree Town upstairs at Area 39 , cheap drinks too , food available just across the way . 

Archived