IGNORED

First 2 or 3 nights bangkok

tobeornottobe

I fly into thailand on october 6th , planning a 3 day stay in Bangkok before I fly out to Hanoi to start a 15 day trip of Vietnam and Cambodia before I come back to thailand for 10 days in Pattaya. Im just wonder where to stay in bangkok. Im think either the Nana hotel or Dynasty Inn

Dynasty Grand is nice for being close to Nana. Dream hotel is good if you want something between Nana and Cowboy.

I did the same thing as you and stayed at the Jasmine City hotel. Great location, right at Soi Cowboy. A short walk to the Thermae Club, one of the best spots I’ve ever been to. Close to Terminal 21 mall.My first room was great, easy to get to, well furnished etc. On my way home I stayed there for one night and my room was in a different building. It was clean and everything just a little harder to get to and very plain.

Any tips on what bars /discos to go to and what to stay away from. I heard the Arab bars are best avoided

Dynasty Grande Soi 6 or adelphi suites soi 8.

Apotheka soi 11 and adhere the 13th khao san road for blues.

Lower sukhumuvit is turning into a giant set of condos.  

Darwin or Dynasty Grande if you want to be around Soi 4 area 

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I used to stay at (& recommend) the Majestic Suites (on Suk, just around the corner from Soi Nana) and found the Dynasty Inn ok but I tend to "Play" more in Soi 22 nowadays so stay at the Mermaid on Soi 29, really nice hotel

On 1/8/2018 at 01:47, Toddler said:

I did the same thing as you and stayed at the Jasmine City Hotel. Great location, right at Soi Cowboy. A short walk to the Thermae Club, one of the best spots I’ve ever been to. Close to Terminal 21 mall.My first room was great, easy to get to, well furnished etc. On my way home I stayed there for one night and my room was in a different building. It was clean and everything just a little harder to get to and very plain.

I heard most of the girls there are after Japanese guys

4 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

I heard most of the girls there are after Japanese guys

I talked to a number of the girls and picked up a few. They really don’t care and will take your money as quick as anyone else. I really like the feel and set up of the place. If you don’t see anything that interests you have a beer and watch the line up change. I never had one turn me down and chose wisely. All the girls were great and one was a rock star. Totally into it, wet, sweet tasting, into toys etc. I would go back just to fuck her again. That’s me experience. 

On 8/1/2018 at 10:21, tobeornottobe said:

...planning a 3 day stay in Bangkok ...where to stay in Bangkok. Im think either the Nana hotel or Dynasty Inn

If you choose Nana, be sure to book the recently renovated rooms. Much better than the older rooms.

I booked a suite at the jasmine city hotel for the 3 nights.  That Thermae place has me intrigued.  I think the fact the girls may turn you down makes it seem your on the hunt as opposed to being fed . I also think the girls dressing conservedly adds to the experience.  Your not getting full on sex in your face . There's a bit of anticipation to it 

On 01/08/2018 at 01:21, tobeornottobe said:

I fly into thailand on october 6th , planning a 3 day stay in Bangkok before I fly out to Hanoi to start a 15 day trip of Vietnam and Cambodia before I come back to thailand for 10 days in Pattaya. Im just wonder where to stay in bangkok. Im think either the Nana hotel or Dynasty Inn

I think it depends on what you want to do in the city, is it just going to nana or soi cowboy or do you want to see other things?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived