IGNORED

Landing card suvarnabhumi (No address)

thetrader

I'm landing at suvarnabhumi later this month but only to transit through (the first time).

I'm heading to Cambodia for 1 week before returning to Thailand for 3 weeks after.

I will be on 2 tickets so I will have to clear immigration, collect bags and then check in again upstairs for another flight. I will only be in the airport about 3.5 hours.

What is the procedure with filling in the the landing card if you have "no address" you are staying at in Thailand? Leave it blank?

I have seen people in the past turned away and told to fill in another card when information is missing. I don't want to have to queue up for immigration again if I get it wrong.

many times in this situation , I have always put VT6 second Road Pattaya, I have never known a problem.

I use Suvarnabhumi Suites hotel, as it is a well known hotel to the locals.  Never needed an address using this hotel on my card.  They all know it is near the airport.

If your flight to Cambo is on the same date as your arrival at Swampy:

Write "In Transit" for [airline] Flight [number] on [date]  and have your onward ticket ready to show Immigration.

I´ve gotten through with only writing TRANSIT in that field, before.

But yes, do keep your onward ticket handy in case they want to see it.

6 hours ago, kansuwan said:

If your flight to Cambo is on the same date as your arrival at Swampy:

Write "In Transit" for [airline] Flight [number] on [date]  and have your onward ticket ready to show Immigration.

6 hours ago, boxershrimp said:

I´ve gotten through with only writing TRANSIT in that field, before.

But yes, do keep your onward ticket handy in case they want to see it.

I hope they don't pester for a transit visa then.

................................................................................................................

18 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

I hope they don't pester for a transit visa then.

A transit visa would not allow you to pass through immigration.

If you are eligible for 30 day visa exempt stamp you are also expected from transit visa.

Archived