Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Taxi share, 19th Jan

TOMSA

hi will be arriving in bkk on the 19th jan @ 06.05 pm ... if anyone would like share a taxi that i have booked already with mr toom 1200 baht please let me know

thanks alan

alan from wales

hi will be arriving in bkk on the 19th jan @ 06.05 pm ... if anyone would like share a taxi that i have booked already with mr toom please let me know

thanks alan

alan from wales

Chances of finding a taxi share here might be slow BUT, if you printed it out on a 8.5 x 11" peice of paper and walk once down the isle of the Airplane just prior to landing Im sure someone will take u up on it. Hell , you might find 2 people willing to share. Once found a Ride-Share the same way as he walked down the isle of the plane. A large portion of te filght is probally headed down that way anyhow.

U might gets some stares but so what...It gets the job done.

Make it in large print. Keep it simple.

Loking for someone

to Share Taxi Ride

into Pattaya??????

Edited by SlickMonkey

You shoudl stick a big ''I fuck women for money just to add to the stigma!!'' ''Or only ladyboys for me please''

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

You shoudl stick a big ''I fuck women for money just to add to the stigma!!'' ''Or only Ladyboys for me please''

Its only a stigma if you want it to be...Frankly, I dont care what other people from the European or Western societies think about me heading to Pattaya. For me its not the "walk of shame" but a WALK OF FAME. When I walk into a hotel with a hot looking babe I hold my head high and proceed with Dignity. Who the hell are they to say who I can sleep with or whats right or wrong. Half of them are just jelouse and they wish they were getting laid too.

Whats so fucking terrible about it. Sex with a woman who is of age is a beautiful thing. Its enjoyable and healthy.

When heading to Thailand leave your Western society "morality" behind cause this is ASIA and we do things differently here. Forget the "brainwashing" of the femananzi types and just enjoy. As long as your not hurting anyone whats the big deal. She enjoys it, you enjoy it. Its natural. The Thais do it with vigor. Hence the Mia Noi philisophy. (Minor Wife)

Besides, half the old bags complaining and giving you nasty stares were, in their early days, getting married at 16, so they need to just mind their own business.

Edited by SlickMonkey

PS...Drop the stigma. If you want to give your father the best gift of life take him with you to Thailand for a vacation. I took my dad and we had a blast. His eyes lit up when we were out having fun with all the laldies. He has traveled often with me on my trips. Its something I will cherish forever and Im sure he does too.

Just make sure you get rooms that are down the hall from each other....LOL

• 5 weeks later...
When heading to Thailand leave your Western society "morality" behind cause this is ASIA and we do things differently here. Forget the "brainwashing" of the femananzi types and just enjoy. As long as your not hurting anyone whats the big deal. She enjoys it, you enjoy it. Its natural. The Thais do it with vigor. Hence the Mia Noi philisophy. (Minor Wife)

Besides, half the old bags complaining and giving you nasty stares were, in their early days, getting married at 16, so they need to just mind their own business.

Yeah but on the plane we are not actually in Asia.. or do we wait till we reached Asian airspace? ;)

Edited by Chezney