IGNORED

Paparazzi tourist spoiled the fun

traveljoe

What's the deal with all these tourists acting like a Paparazzi? I can't go get a drink at any bar or gogo club

without having somebody secretly record me for the internet. This can cause anybody to lose their job

and everything back home. Whatever happened to the unspoken rule of what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand?

Where's the respect?

pptour.png

Bit of explaining to do when it’s bar full of LB’s. But other than that what the fucks it got to do with work what you do in your free time or anybody else for that matter.

4 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

Which one is you? :Crazy1:

Looks like Mr Egg on the far right...those folks who take and post pictures...shameful :rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, Ludhamlad said:

Looks like Mr Egg on the far right...those folks who take and post pictures...shameful :rolleyes:

Looks too young to be Mr Egg?  :P

36 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

Looks too young to be Mr Egg?  :P

You said that not me 555....The OP's firing away....5 threads posted, he's only been here 3 hours, looks like Tobeornottobe has a rival, seems about as paranoid too :D

10 minutes ago, lantern said:

^Completely wrong head shape to be Phil. 

And gut.....you’re welcome Phil.  

I always wonder why people worry so much about being outed. Okay, maybe if you told your wife you're on a business trip somewhere else, but otherwise why would anyone you know be scouring the internet for videos and photos of bars in Thailand unless they were thinking of going themselves?

6 hours ago, traveljoe said:

... This can cause anybody to lose their job....

Why would shagging LB's cause you to loose your job? You're an ambassador, secret agent or something?

Just wear a gimp mask when you go out. 

18 minutes ago, Kandinski said:

Why would shagging LB's cause you to loose your job? You're an Ambassador, secret agent or something?

No LB's...I'm an outstanding citizen.

13 minutes ago, mixedberrys said:

Just wear a gimp mask when you go out. 

I can't believe nobody is concern about this...btw, I prefer eyes wide shut masks.

8 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Which one is you?

He's the one in the pale blue dress.

9 hours ago, traveljoe said:

I can't go get a drink at any bar or gogo club without having somebody secretly record me for the internet.

And then the OP posts a photo on a monger board...555  Ironic?.

10 hours ago, traveljoe said:

Whatever happened to the unspoken rule of what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand?

Somebody should have spoken it. I never heard of it.  I doubt that anything that happens in Thailand stays in Thailand. As for videos of Walking Street I'd sugegst that there are about a thousand made every night. Some even get posted on youtube.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 21:29, Wolf Cat said:

And then the OP posts a photo on a monger board...555  Ironic?.

He won't be posting any more, because he has been banned.

I think this is 1 of 2 of the several stupid threads he has started than haven't been closed.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

If you're overly concerned about showing up on a Chinese video site or YouTube, maybe you should consider wearing a disguise while in Pattaya.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Well, in a touristy place like Pattaya where scenes and situations are a million miles form what you would normally see at home, people take lots and lots of photos and record lots and lots of videos, same as most holiday resorts in the world!

On 15-7-2018 at 19:40, Czmate said:

Bit of explaining to do when it’s bar full of LB’s. But other than that what the fucks it got to do with work what you do in your free time or anybody else for that matter.

And, the more footage gets uploaded every day, the harder it is for someone to find you! :D

On 16/07/2018 at 04:24, Kahoy said:

Somebody should have spoken it. I never heard of it.  I doubt that anything that happens in Thailand stays in Thailand. As for videos of Walking Street I'd sugegst that there are about a thousand made every night. Some even get posted on youtube.

I beg to differ.

On 19/07/2018 at 04:40, rope-a-dope said:

I beg to differ.

I concede that I was exaggerating but stand by my point :)

• 2 weeks later...

Try to analysis the issue bring by OP.

Over 90% of such photos/youtubes can only take pictures from open bars, "door view" of a club/disco, roads (Walking Street, Soi 6, beach road, etc), restaurants.
Usually (not 100%) they can't take picture in a gogo bar, or inside a club (even take video in a club it will too dark to see your face), and of course, they can't take photo inside your hotel room.

So, even you photoed by some "paparazzi" guy, 90%+ is just in a "public" area : you walking on the WS or Beach Road, or when you sitting in a beer bar, something like that. Even for a "LB bar", it is still a "bar" ok? Customers can just enjoy beer in a LB bar.

And IF anyone's job is really serious --- the company will fire him if he drink beer in his holiday/his private time --- he really need to think about his career and his life again. 
Even for a teacher, I don't think a school (in western country, not Asia) have rights to reject a teacher to go to a bar. 

So I think one of the real concern is, sometimes guys go PTY by lie to his wife or girlfriend ("I just go to Bangkok for the big conference, I will not go anywhere, trust me honey").

And the other worst case I can imagine, is "when you taken a girl out, holding hand and walking to ST room or your hotel". This photo may create real trouble I admit. If someone really nervous on it, my advise to try to put a cap when you barfined a girl, and don't pass the main road of WS, go thought the alley to reach 2nd road and then take your mototaxi, baht bus or taxi. 

(Sorry forgot to change to English when I cap this.)

ncgvbfsdbfsd.JPG

Archived