IGNORED

April Suites - Great Offer From Expedia

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Just had an email from Expedia (Thailand) - I’m in their membership scheme, with some decent offers. The standout one (first week September) being the excellent April Suites, on at a quite remarkable 650THB pn or 765 inc tax and service charge. Incredible value.

4 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Just had an email from Expedia (Thailand) - I’m in their membership scheme, with some decent offers. The standout one (first week September) being the excellent April Suites, on at a quite remarkable 650THB pn or 765 inc tax and service charge. Incredible value.

That is indeed phenomenal value. 

Now that the group has 4 hotels with the recent opening of the May I wonder if they're now trying to position one of them in that just above guesthouse price (i.e. sub 1,000 baht a night) space occupied by places like D Xpress, Nova Gold, RCon@Siam etc? April Suites wold be the obvious choice of the 4.

Had a quick look on Orbitz.com and CheapTickets.com (brands owned by Expedia) and have seen availability in July through to 30 September. Some nights don't have the sale rate but generally availability appears to be good.

Book through Orbitz with the coupon code HEATWAVE and it's 650b per night including taxes (Superior Double Room).

CheapTickets has similar with coupon code SUNSHINE, but Orbitz is better due to the free Orbitz Rewards loyalty program with a few modest perks and Orbitz Rewards dollars to apply to future bookings.

Orbitz and CheapTickets book in US$ - Australians, Canadians and other dollar-using countries take note (in case of conversion rate and foreign currency transaction fees).

That's a great deal LW, almost half the normal price on Agoda, thanks for posting although I always prefer August Suites.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Noticed for a couple of days Agoda had the lowest price for this hotel in a long time lower than D Apartment 2. Now its back to normal price. But this one in expedia is even more awesome value.

My only worry with this hotel is that they sometimes move people to March or May when you check-in.

8 hours ago, darpra said:

Noticed for a couple of days Agoda had the lowest price for this hotel in a long time lower than D Apartment 2. Now its back to normal price. But this one in expedia is even more awesome value.

My only worry with this hotel is that they sometimes move people to March or May when you check-in.

Yes, outstanding value. I wouldn’t worry about being moved...don’t think it happens much anymore (although it did used to be commonplace)...even if it did, the other 2 hotels are very good.

1 hour ago, BlackKnight said:

Stay now in April Suites and totaly satisfied.... really happy...

Yup...i;ve never stayed in April but if its anything like August it's great value. Even March hotel was decent but my favorite remains August Suties.

During daylight hours you used to be able to walk from April thru the back door of August and get to Klang. A short cut, FYI.

On 7/8/2018 at 09:36, Evilfriar said:

That's a great deal LW, almost half the normal price on Agoda, thanks for posting although I always prefer August Suites.

Cheers

On 7/12/2018 at 22:43, darpra said:

I booked it fairly recently for a friend on Agoda for $13 + tax etc so i think around 500 baht all in.

However, that was one of their Flash Deals which rarely last more than a few hours. Agoda, as i have said many times, sells "capacity" so their prices can fluctuate wildly in a very short time frame.

If the offer with Expedia is "fixed" it is indeed fantastic value.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

3 hours ago, BlackKnight said:

Stay now in April Suites and totaly satisfied.... really happy...

Yes mate - top place. Enjoy your stay.

1 hour ago, whitespider said:

I booked it fairly recently for a friend on Agoda for $13 + tax etc so i think around 500 baht all in.

However, that was one of their Flash Deals which rarely last more than a few hours. Agoda, as i have said many times, sells "capacity" so their prices can fluctuate wildly in a very short time frame.

If the offer with Expedia is "fixed" it is indeed fantastic value.

Yes mate - you are correct. The Expedia price does fluctuate, it went up by around 100THB after a couple of days at the cheap price. I am in the Expedia membership scheme and always check out their deals - sometimes no good and sometimes you can score a bargain.

14 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Yes mate - you are correct. The Expedia price does fluctuate, it went up by around 100THB after a couple of days at the cheap price. I am in the Expedia membership scheme and always check out their deals - sometimes no good and sometimes you can score a bargain.

Even a 100 Baht fluctuate is great - the $13 i paid on Agoda almost doubled in a few hours.

I got it it for $11 + tax a year or so ago - called a mate and he went on to book it 5 minutes after me and it had doubled again.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

15 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Even a 100 Baht fluctuate is great - the $13 i paid on Agoda almost doubled in a few hours.

I got it it for $11 + tax a year or so ago - called a mate and he went on to book it 5 minutes after me and it had doubled again.

You got the mother and father of all bargains at that price. It's a very good hotel, and although I haven't stayed in May or March sister hotels, if I ended being bumped off to them I wouldn't complain.

15 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

You got the mother and father of all bargains at that price. It's a very good hotel, and although I haven't stayed in May or March sister hotels, if I ended being bumped off to them I wouldn't complain.

March has the softest beds I've ever slept on in Pattaya. August best location and swimming pool. April is ok, swimming pool was out of action both times I stayed there though. Haven't tried May yet, expect it to be much like March.

I'm booked into August in a weeks time, be interesting to see if they try and bump me to one of the others, last 2 times I've booked August that's happened.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived