Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Affordable Mid budget hotel in good distance to Walking Street but also LK Metro

thaifetish

As the title suggests I am looking for a place that is clean and nice. Doesnt have to be super budget. Room quality would be appreciated.

But whats most important to me is that it should be kinda in between LK Metro and WS and allow a bit of flexibility as I want to check out both areas multiple times (maybe even on the same days etc)

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I personally love VT6. At about 1700B/pn. Its on the mid-upper range

Pasadena Lodge

Maytara

Areca Lodge

4 minutes ago, chirockr said:

Baku guesthouse & hideaway are better value but slightly further away

From his target area they aren't.

5 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

Thanks! post updated.

3 minutes ago, chirockr said:

Thanks! post updated.

What makes me think you had memories of Soi 6 in your head when you wrote the initial post :D

Several mid-priced hotels on Soi 13 (Dynasty Inn, Whitehouse Condotel, etc.)  Good location and more or less mid-way between the two areas.

LK Empress on BR might be a good bet. Or maybe Tim Boutique on second rd.

On 03/07/2018 at 21:07, thaifetish said:

As the title suggests I am looking for a place that is clean and nice. Doesnt have to be super budget. Room quality would be appreciated.

But whats most important to me is that it should be kinda in between LK Metro and WS and allow a bit of flexibility as I want to check out both areas multiple times (maybe even on the same days etc)

Do you guys have any suggestions?

23 hours ago, zilly said:

21 hours ago, Ru4Real said:

i disagree.

image.thumb.png.5057231447f3dd24f1e43330962fdae3.png

image.png

3 minutes ago, zilly said:

i disagree.

No idea what happened to the post I actually quoted (it isn't what's showing?)  but ...

21 hours ago, chirockr said:

Thanks! post updated.

@zilly Original quoted post was talking about VT6 etc.

I know there are a couple of guest houses between beach and second road --soi 13 - the Inn House is on Agoda and it's going for about $20 a night

so it might be a good idea to search on Agoda -look for beach road or central pattaya.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

29 minutes ago, JABL said:

I know there are a couple of guest houses between beach and second road --soi 13 - the Inn House is on Agoda and it's going for about $20 a night

so it might be a good idea to search on Agoda -look for beach road or central pattaya.

I though Inn house was dated when i stayed a few years back

4 minutes ago, zilly said:

I though Inn House was dated when i stayed a few years back

hope they renovate the place --a lot of hotels have started doing that ,baywalk one of my favorites  was recently renovated.

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Baybreeze hotel, on the corner of second road and Soi Honey.  Go for the deluxe rooms though, the regular rooms are well-worn.  Deluxe standard should be 1000-1300 baht in low season.

I recommend the Whitehouse Condotel on Soi 13 as its perfectly situated for your needs and is a great hotel and quiet.

What makes me think you had memories of Soi 6 in your head when you wrote the initial post [emoji3]
If I am not mistaken Soi6 is exclusively for the Short time establishments isn't it? The last time I was in Patty is more than a few years in the past. I am not too well informed on what Soi is good for what.

My goal is however to find some good looking girls and most likely spend more time with them (maybe 2-3 days per girl, lets see). Thats why I wasnt aiming for Soi6 I guess

What about Travelodge Pattaya. Its cheaper and in a similar location

On 04/07/2018 at 04:03, matrix123 said:

I am not so sure it is a "mid budget" hotel? Baraquda is about 85 USD a night. It is a very nice hotel. About 5 to 10 minutes walk to Walking Street and 10 to 15 minutes walk to LK Metro.

I also found the Baraquda to be pretty reasonable.  Nice pool albeit a little expensive.  Probably a little further than 10 mintues for WS although maybe I'm a slow walker.

23 hours ago, JABL said:

hope they renovate the place --a lot of hotels have started doing that ,baywalk one of my favorites  was recently renovated.

did they upgrade the wifi too? it was terrible when i stayed there

26 minutes ago, zilly said:

did they upgrade the wifi too? it was terrible when i stayed there

good question

the wifi has always been dreadful there so  I just used the tourist package I bought.

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I found Sandy Spring no longer a choice since Hooters opened on Beach Rd. Far too noisy now . IMHO anyway

Stayed Deep blue Z10 and baraquda on last trip. hotels on Soi 10 are close to LK Metro and have walked from WS to my hotel but not sure if 700m-ish is too far of a walk. I did walk past LK Empress when trekking to my hotel so technically closer to WS.

Baraquda on second street and Soi Post Office was a considerably shorter walk to WS and couple blocks from the road leading to LK Metro.  

On 7/5/2018 at 18:00, thaifetish said:

What about Travelodge Pattaya. Its cheaper and in a similar location

Stayed in Travelodge and am a big fan. Nice rooftop pool, clean and modern, lovely rooms, guest friendly. The only issue is that the rooms are small. If you are a guy who short-times or maybe has the occasional overnight-er, then OK, but if you have a GF or GFE, then they are a bit small in my view and have limited wardrobe space.

Archived