IGNORED

Sexybeast

steroidfreak

What happened between sexybeast and secrets

Why not ask on Secrets????

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Why not ask on Secrets????

Looked but they wipe posts when his name is mentioned. He made some good posts, cant see him doing what is rumoured running up a big bar tab then doing a runner. He spends big money and is allways willing to buy guys a drink.

Looked but they wipe posts when his name is mentioned. He made some good posts, cant see him doing what is rumoured running up a big bar tab then doing a runner. He spends big money and is allways willing to buy guys a drink.

Nha,that is bullshit.

He did run a tab in Secrets but i do think he was paying that,and he did also run a tab just pretty much as big in FLB,and i am pretty damn sure he did pay that one too.

The posting on Secret of he doing a runner was "tongue in cheek"

Ps,the above is hearsay only,i dont know for sure.

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Nha,that is bullshit.

He did run a tab in Secrets but i do think he was paying that,and he did also run a tab just pretty much as big in FLB,and i am pretty damn sure he did pay that one too.

The posting on Secret of he doing a runner was "tongue in cheek"

Ps,the above is hearsay only,i dont know for sure.

I agree with you he is allways a good laugh, and a sound guy. Just thought I would post here as to his where abouts and hope he is OK

most members over there are shit scared of asking due to Secrets childish tactics.

has nothing what so ever to do with un paid bills i can guarantee you

Another I know but wont tell. Wish I had a £ for everyone like you. I would not have to watch the £ v Baht

Another I know but wont tell. Wish I had a £ for everyone like you. I would not have to watch the £ v Baht

i belive he is a member of this board as well why dont u pm him and get all the info u require

i belive he is a member of this board as well why dont u pm him and get all the info u require

Well thank you if you knew anything you would know he has been banned here. By the way when you back at school.

As far as I know, Sexybeast has never been banned here. He decided to disassociate himself from the board following a disagreement. His departure was entirely of his own choice.

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

I think the OP is SexyBeast

As far as I know, Sexybeast has never been banned here. He decided to disassociate himself from the board following a disagreement. His departure was entirely of his own choice.

Sounds oddly familiar to what has transpired elsewhere

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Well thank you if you knew anything you would know he has been banned here. By the way when you back at school.

seems your the 1 who needs to go back to school :Cry4:

Nice to be nice, ok guys

Posted Image

Same story as Secrets. I know now thanks to a kind member.

I don't think you will see him on the PTY boards again. Too many pub crawls meant his character got assassinated too many times and it's too much for him to bear.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I don't think you will see him on the PTY boards again. Too many pub crawls meant his character got assassinated too many times and it's too much for him to bear.

Nearly missed that one :Whistle: .

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Nearly missed that one :D .

I fell off my fucking chair :Whistle:

Posted Image

I know Dale very well, he sent me a pm..Without disclosing too much Secrets fucked him over with his "sexy's corner" part of the board and he decided to say "fuck you" to them, in a nutshell.

All I can say is that he had a backache from all the daggers that were in his back..nuff said.

Edited by ROIDFREAK

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

There are post's on "Live" where you can read all the details. Like the email sent to Dale from Ben.

never saw them. got some good emails from dale explaining his side though !.

I like Sexybeast, consider him a mate. If you want to know why he isnt on the boards, ask him, but seriously some of you need to get a life.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I like Sexybeast, consider him a mate. If you want to know why he isnt on the boards, ask him, but seriously some of you need to get a life.

another words you have no idea...

Do you know what? I was thinking the same thing.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005