IGNORED

What to choose?

DanishFarang

I am returning for my first visit to Pattaya in years and using my time to get up-to-date with everything. Great info as always on this forum :) However I do have some problems finding the hotel that I wanted and is hoping that someone in here can help me.

Wanted

Location: Close to bath-route 2nd road/beach road. NOT on Soi 6 or Walking Street - prefer on beach road or one of the quieter soi's.

Budget: Max 2.000 bath pr. night (won't complain if I find something cheaper)

Room: Internet/Wi-Fi. TV/DVD. Guest-friendly (Big surprise on that, eh?) and here is the difficult thing: WITH bathtub or spa. 

So far I have only found China Garden to meet my wishes - however they don't seem to get back on my reservationsrequest, so does anybody have any good suggestions?

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Somewhere down soi 10 sounds the perfect place for you, many good hotels down there, its one of the best places location wise in pattaya, beach road and 2nd road no more than  a minute or two walk away nomatter where you are staying on the soi.

As for prices you`d have to do a bit of research.

7 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Somewhere down soi 10 sounds the perfect place for you, many good hotels down there, its one of the best places location wise in pattaya, beach road and 2nd road no more than  a minute or two walk away nomatter where you are staying on the soi.

As for prices you`d have to do a bit of research.

Don't mind doing research myself - my problem seem to be that I take forever trying to find a place that has a bathtub ... Even read tons of reviews in here without any luck ... but well ... I know I will find the right one eventually :)

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

34 minutes ago, DanishFarang said:

Don't mind doing research myself - my problem seem to be that I take forever trying to find a place that has a bathtub ... Even read tons of reviews in here without any luck ... but well ... I know I will find the right one eventually :)

http://www.dhotelpattaya.com/index.php/room-rates

Location may not work for you, but they have rooms with a bathtub.

20 minutes ago, rhodie said:

http://www.dhotelpattaya.com/index.php/room-rates

Location may not work for you, but they have rooms with a bathtub.

Nice suggestion! Location not that bad at all - this has absolutely been put on my list of options. Thanks a lot!

+1 for D hotel

Page 10 hotel on Soi 10 might suit you too.

Bathtub, in between 2nd and Beach Roads, guest friendly etc and I think if you shop around and pay up front you can get for 2000

9 minutes ago, PR1977 said:

+1 for D Hotel

Page 10 Hotel on Soi 10 might suit you too.

Bathtub, in between 2nd and Beach Roads, guest friendly etc and I think if you shop around and pay up front you can get for 2000

D hotel sold out on my travelling dates in september :( But seemed like a good suggestion. Will check out Page 10 as well.

Thanks for the advices :)

5 minutes ago, DanishFarang said:

D Hotel sold out on my travelling dates in september :( But seemed like a good suggestion. Will check out Page 10 as well.

Thanks for the advices :)

How about D Apt - sister to D hotel and on the next Soi, right behind it. The deluxe rooms in the new building have bathtubs @ 1500 ish a night...

Well I made a quick decision and booked in Page 10 - prize was 1.366 bath + 17 pct. in taxes - a total of a little more than 22.000 bath for 14 nights :) - even had free breakfast even though I didn't go for that ;)

Looking forward to my first visit in more than 5 years :):):):):):) 

12 minutes ago, PR1977 said:

How about D Apt - sister to D Hotel and on the next Soi, right behind it. The deluxe rooms in the new building have bathtubs @ 1500 ish a night...

I took your advice about Page 10 - looked like an almost perfect fit for me :)

27 minutes ago, DanishFarang said:

Well I made a quick decision and booked in Page 10 - prize was 1.366 bath + 17 pct. in taxes - a total of a little more than 22.000 bath for 14 nights :) - even had free breakfast even though I didn't go for that ;)

Looking forward to my first visit in more than 5 years :):):):):):) 

Great price, its a smart, modern place with plenty of facilities  - last stayed there in 2014 and paid more than that.

One quirky feature is that there is a sliding partition above the bath that you can open and look out into the room whilst you're in the tub

Have a great trip :D

OP - You mention wanting to be near BR, but you also mention China garden guest house (which is in soi Lenkee not really near BR). So, looks like the location you are after is around LK Metro. How about LK Residence, Acqua, Centara Azure, Centara Avenue, Areca?

6 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

OP - You mention wanting to be near BR, but you also mention China garden guest house (which is in soi Lenkee not really near BR). So, looks like the location you are after is around LK Metro. How about LK Residence, Acqua, Centara Azure, Centara Avenue, Areca?

Some of those that you mentioned I already did check out but could not find anything suitable for my travelling dates - but I did settle for Page 10. And yeah, LK Metro area would have done the trick too, but still my first priority was not there and with Page 10 I think that I hit just the right type that I wanted :) But thanks for the advices though

1 minute ago, DanishFarang said:

Some of those that you mentioned I already did check out but could not find anything suitable for my travelling dates - but I did settle for Page 10. And yeah, LK Metro area would have done the trick too, but still my first priority was not there and with Page 10 I think that I hit just the right type that I wanted :) But thanks for the advices though

Page 10 - good choice.

I've walked past this hotel many times and it looks great.  If I ever changed hotels I'd be tempted to stay at this hotel partly because of its location

11 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I've walked past this hotel many times and it looks great.  If I ever changed hotels I'd be tempted to stay at this hotel partly because of its location

I promise to write my own review once I get back (start of oct)

Archived