IGNORED

Can anyone recommend Pattaya plumber ?

how122255

I  have a toilet that needs repair and I don't want to try to fix it myself ...I live in a rental house and the toilet appears old with rusted bolts...The owner agreed to pay the cost if I can locate someone to do the job...Thanks for any phone numbers.. Even a good  handyman would be  OK...Thanks.Thai or English is OK.

The owner already said that she doesn't  know anyone .  Obviously,  I spoke to her first as I said that the owner would pay the repair costs.

32 minutes ago, how122255 said:

The owner already said that she doesn't  know anyone .  Obviously,  I spoke to her first as I said that the owner would pay the repair costs.

Surely, if she doesn't know one it's her responsibility as landlord to do the research and find one. Tell her you will be taking a shit round at her place until she does

What is the problem with it ?.

If its very old its probably better to just fit a new one than to just replace the internals.

IDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

From Pattaya City Expats Club:

Toh 086-140-7595. , Plumbing, only speaks Thai.

Expat Comments: My toilet was stopped up. He removed and reinstalled for 400baht.

Here is a website to check out. Says they do small maintenance jobs.

http://www.goodpattayabuilder.com/index.php

That made me laugh, a plumber here?  I take it you mean trained, there isn't one, not that I have ever found.  To be serious, you might check with a local Home Pro for their resident plumbing contractor.  They will do the job you want done, but don't exepect perfection.

6 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

What is the problem with it ?.

If its very old its probably better to just fit a new one than to just replace the internals.

IDM

It is very old,  with very rusted bolts...It appears to be leaking water through the rubber stopper and also the fill valve...I have never seen a rubber stopper like this...It looks like a one piece unit permanently attached to the pipe...I'm sure you right about replacing everything if the owner will agree to that ...She doesn't like to spend any money on her house...Very thrifty person, I am being kind.

I saw a video about a plumber, never leave your wife or girlfriend alone with one.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

12 hours ago, how122255 said:

I  have a toilet that needs repair and I don't want to try to fix it myself ...I live in a rental house and the toilet appears old with rusted bolts...The owner agreed to pay the cost if I can locate someone to do the job...Thanks for any phone numbers.. Even a good  handyman would be  OK...Thanks.Thai or English is OK.

My Brother-in-law who has just completely refurbished TQ above the ground floor, (Incase you want a reference) Can deal with this without a problem. If interested contact me by PM You pay him a daily rate and buy the materials yourself or have him get them and supply you with receipts. 

10 hours ago, how122255 said:

...She doesn't like to spend any money on her house...Very thrifty person, I am being kind.

And you left your Palace in Nirun for this............:WhoSaw1:

3 hours ago, petermik said:

And you left your Palace in Nirun for this............:WhoSaw1:

Large, well furnished 2/2 house for 7K...great deal, I think.

8 minutes ago, how122255 said:

Large, well furnished 2/2 house for 7K...great deal, I think.

It’s just that you have to shit in the garden :P

(only joking!)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

31 minutes ago, davidge said:

It’s just that you have to shit in the garden :P

(only joking!)

I have an appointment tomorrow to fix up, hopefully. I will let you know how that goes.

"Toh 086-140-7595. , Plumbing, only speaks Thai."

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

My Brother-in-law who has just completely refurbished TQ above the ground floor, (Incase you want a reference) Can deal with this without a problem. If interested contact me by PM You pay him a daily rate and buy the materials yourself or have him get them and supply you with receipts. 

Thanks !!!   

I have an appointment tomorrow to fix up, hopefully. I will let you know how that goes.

"Toh 086-140-7595. , Plumbing, only speaks Thai."

On 6/27/2018 at 09:19, Goolabert said:

From Pattaya City Expats Club:

Toh 086-140-7595. , Plumbing, only speaks Thai.

Expat Comments: My toilet was stopped up. He removed and reinstalled for 400baht.

Here is a website to check out. Says they do small maintenance jobs.

http://www.goodpattayabuilder.com/index.php

• Thanks...Toilet fixed for 700 baht....He replaced all the internals...He had to cut off the rusted bolts and it took awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad you got it fixed,  however for anyone following this thread I suggest it would be better to spent 800tb more for a complete new toilet ( a new seat alone costs 500tb ) there are many discounted sets in the shops 3,500tb down to 1,500tb can be found.

I fully understand the owner wishing to save an extra 800tb on the repair however I don t think this owners attitude will be beneficial to you if and when further problems arise.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

5 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I am glad you got it fixed,  however for anyone following this thread I suggest it would be better to spent 800tb more for a complete new toilet ( a new seat alone costs 500tb ) there are many discounted sets in the shops 3,500tb down to 1,500tb can be found.

I fully understand the owner wishing to save an extra 800tb on the repair however I don t think this owners attitude will be beneficial to you if and when further problems arise.

JDM

Your 100% right and I suggested this idea to her as everything in the house is 15-20 old.  Nothing gets changed or replaced unless it is totally broken.  I understand that she doesn't want to spend any money on updating her house as she is renting it for such small money.  Still, if I was the owner I would not think that way. 

Archived