IGNORED

Ichiro Mansion, and Rinya House - soi Lengkee

mau not sau

Any you chaps had the pleasure of staying at either of the above? All info greatly appreciated

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

I booked one night in a ground floor room at Rinya House a couple of years back as I wanted to get pissed and watch a late night footie game without having to worry about getting back to soi 1.

The room was in desperate need of a paint and the lighting was dull, the whole room was very drab. Old CRT TV but actually had plenty of channels on it. For the price I'd look further up the street on the same side, better options abound in this area.

Food in the front cafe was really good tho.

Just a quick edit, I note that on Agoda no rooms available comes up, no matter what dates I insert, from now until at least end of November (did not try after that) I'm wondering if it's been caught up in the new guest house crackdown?

thanks insider. How far back are you going, and can you explain "guest house crackdown" ?

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

3 hours ago, mau not sau said:

thanks insider. How far back are you going, and can you explain "guest house crackdown" ?

About 3 years ago was my one stay at Rinya.

There is a law that says guest-houses can only take guests in if it is for longer than a month, no bookings allowed under a month without a special licence similar to a hotel licence. It is now being ruthlessly enforced by the authorities as mentioned on a couple of threads, sexy in the city on Soi 6 just had to sort out a licence. Baku cancelled a tonne of reservations in the process creating some disgruntled BM's on here and now only take bookings in excess of a month.

Having checked Rinya and just now another guest house , just up the road called Clean on Agoda, I am seeing "No dates available" with Clean guest house I tried booking a week in October, November, December and January to no avail. I'm dubious about booking any guest house for my next trip, but that's still a few months away as I only just got back, until this settles down in case it gets cancelled due to the new enforcement occurring right now.

Archived