IGNORED

Samui-lamai : ST-possibilities?

real tintin

Hi,

I will be staying in South Samui, about a 15 minutes from Lamai. Would somebody know if there in the area, places like massage parlors, that give full service, end of the afternoon?

Iam taking care of a place there, and want some other action, then only with my gf. So, looking for some place, pretending to go for a regular massage,and have some other fun....   

• 2 weeks later...

I regularly chat with a girl who manages a bar and massage place there.  It's called Rungnapa I believe, not too far from the beach.  I have not been there yet so I cannot give you any personal insight, but you may want to check it out and see.  

You won't have any trouble finding massage shops where extras are expected. Lamai has a cluster in the North just over the river, and as long as you steer clear of the professional places with full-length uniforms, it's easy to choose what you want. They'll call you in. Active from 11am.

If you are shy about negotiating extras up-front, let them know you'd like a private room (most roadside places have one, but you don't get it by default) and say you'd like a shower first - so you'll be starting off naked and private, rather than getting up-sold to the private room and moved later. 

see also:

I 

• 1 month later...

Chaweng is another half hour past Lamai, so makes slipping out for a “quickie” more of a challenge. 

Cir late afternoon, you’ll have to either make your own contacts in TF/tinder or go with a nice sketcher massage place with a back room. Just ask for private room. 

tinder is full of freelancers.  I'd say everyone you match with is likley a freelancer.

There is a slim, winding road that connects Lamai to the ring road above....towards the end of it, closer to the ring road side are a number of massage places that have some fit young gals. They will try it on...but open at 500 for a quick pop and grudgingly work your way up....mine caved at 600.

Archived