IGNORED

Alternative to Flipper House ?

Itson

Hi Guys, 

I’m coming November with 5 other guys all being newbies , After research here I booked Flipper House due to its location and being right in the thick of the action , after seeing the bars across the road being knocked down I am having second thoughts mainly due to the noise it may create ( no one needs to hear jack hammering during the day with a filthy hangover ) just asking for thoughts on similar hotels that would have the same atmosphere as Flipper House and being amongst all the action ? 

I haven't stayed at Flipper Lodge, but by checking Agoda now, the prices (inc tax) are around 1,600thb pn.

For 'the action' and with a pool and around the same price bracket, I would recommend the following guest friendly hotels near LK Metro:

24/7

Areca (standard rooms wing)

LK Residence

Centra Avenue

Travelodge.

• 2 weeks later...

For a place literally, a Soi over, try the Eastiny Soi 8. I've stayed there several times when my condo had scheduled electricity outages and it's only about 1200 baht. You can also get some stellar deals on Soi Bukhao around the corner from LK Metro. Take your pick at some very affordable options like the 18 Coins, Maleez hotel or even Katserie. These are about $20 to $24 USD a night. All guest friendly and literally steps from LK Metro and just a walk to 2nd Road and Baht Buses taking you around Pattaya.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

If you're looking to be within walking distance of bars, the hotels off 2nd Road are excellent. On the Baht bus route too. 

I like staying at Bay Breeze, convenient to most everything. I stayed at Flipper Lodge for a few days last winter and enjoyed how close it was to the bars of Soi 7 and 8. Very noisy if you're staying in the old building though. Bay Breeze will run 1000-1300 Baht, Flipper Lodge might be close to 1500 Baht if you splurge on a room with a nice sea view. 

On 16/06/2018 at 16:21, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I haven't stayed at Flipper Lodge, but by checking Agoda now, the prices (inc tax) are around 1,600thb pn.

For 'the action' and with a pool and around the same price bracket, I would recommend the following guest friendly hotels near LK Metro:

24/7

Areca (standard rooms wing)

LK Residence

Centra Avenue

Travelodge.

Thanks guys, Lottellee I am just about to book  Areca evergreen wing , I noticed you put standard rooms wing , is this any better than evergreen wing ? 

14 minutes ago, Itson said:

Thanks guys, Lottellee I am just about to book  Areca evergreen wing , I noticed you put standard rooms wing , is this any better than evergreen wing ? 

I have stayed in Evergreen a couple of times, these are the most modern and best rooms. You won’t regret booking Evergreen at Areca that’s for sure. 

I think I was referring to comparison with Flipper Lodge, the standard rooms at Areca cost roughly the same as Filpper Lodge rooms (around 1600 pn), but if you can stretch to say, 2,200 for the Evergreen rooms then these are much better.

6 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I have stayed in Evergreen a couple of times, these are the most modern and best rooms. You won’t regret booking Evergreen at Areca that’s for sure. 

I think I was referring to comparison with Flipper Lodge, the standard rooms at Areca cost roughly the same as Filpper Lodge rooms (around 1600 pn), but if you can stretch to say, 2,200 for the Evergreen rooms then these are much better.

Great , thanks so much , will book evergreen now . 

Levana hotel same group but little bit far near Big C extra.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived