IGNORED

Hotel Eastiny Place

Rumbo

Hi,

I will be the first time in Pattaya in January 2009.

I had booked the eastiny place in soi 8. Anybody knows this hotel?

Is this girl friendly? If yes is it allowed to bring more than one girl in the hotel?

What is your experince with cleanles, food and atmosphear?

What nationalitys in this hotel?

Thank you for helping.

PS: Sorry for my bad english. I forget very much of this language after I finished shool and I traveled the last 15 years only to latin and south american countrys.

In my early days i stayed at this hotel lots of times;

No problem with Joiner fee;

I always liked the fact it was right in the action but you can chill out around the pool in day time and it was nice;

I always had to haggle with them to get good price;

If you are staying for two or more weeks always try and get them to give discount;

Hi!

Think I payed 1000 baht a night with b-fast in september. The fruhstuck was not so big

but with that price it was ok though. Nice swimmingpool. No indoor safe but you keep your thing

down the reception in safebox.

A good hotel in soi 8 barstreet.

G

Hi guys,

thanks for that informations. Did they change the ID's of the girls. I'm a litle bit worry about mid ages and ladyboys. I told it is my first trip to Thailand and I don't like troubel about that.

I normally stay at the eastiny plaza on soi 8 .

Fantastic hotel.

The atmosphere is great there.

Nice bars around with cheap beers and beautiful babes.

Away from the hussle and buscle of Walking Street.

Covenient a few mins away from the beach.

Good choice to stay along that area

Hi,

I will be the first time in Pattaya in January 2009.

I had booked the eastiny place in soi 8. Anybody knows this hotel?

Is this girl friendly? If yes is it allowed to bring more than one girl in the hotel?

What is your experince with cleanles, food and atmosphear?

What nationalitys in this hotel?

Thank you for helping.

PS: Sorry for my bad english. I forget very much of this language after I finished shool and I traveled the last 15 years only to latin and south american countrys.

babydollsaddict.gif

Hi guys,

thanks for that informations. Did they change the ID's of the girls. I'm a litle bit worry about mid ages and ladyboys. I told it is my first trip to Thailand and I don't like troubel about that.

[/

They do take the ID cards off the girls;

This is good for you;

If girl was try and leave without your permission the reception will give you a call to make sure everything OK;

As for Ladyboys, Always ask girl before you go to room if they are GIRL;

Or just put hand down below to do a check to see iff they have any Nuts:

Ask the girl is OK. But what will I do when she lies me. I think I will put my hands down and will feel.

This is funny. I think I will do it in Germany too when I see a girl that I like. And when she is angry with me, I will tell her were I learned that.

Ask the girl is OK. But what will I do when she lies me. I think I will put my hands down and will feel.

This is funny. I think I will do it in Germany too when I see a girl that I like. And when she is angry with me, I will tell her were I learned that.

Let me now how you get on;

Eastiny hotel Group are NOT ladyboy friendly. They will not let ladyboys in. So, no worries for you if you do accidentaly pick up a ladyboy, they will let you know at the front desk for sure. However, it has been my experience that a ladyboy will always tell you that they are a ladyboy up front, they don't want any drama anymore than you do. :Fuck_Knows:

Eastiny Hotel Group are NOT ladyboy friendly. They will not let ladyboys in. So, no worries for you if you do accidentaly pick up a ladyboy, they will let you know at the front desk for sure. However, it has been my experience that a ladyboy will always tell you that they are a ladyboy up front, they don't want any drama anymore than you do. :10of10Score:

OK! Ladyboy friendly? Didnt know about this.

Well Im not in to this ladyboy thing but are there some ladyboypolicy also

in some hotels?

The Recptionist:-Eh one more thing when you take a ladyboy to your room

we will keep his eh... her ID.

A new Life is opening for me. :Dunno1:

This is fine. I told that I'm a newbie in Thailand and I'm a litle worry about this.

Did they allow two girls with you in the room?

I know it from Brazil that many hotels only allow one girl.

I stayed here during my 2007 trip. I liked this hotel. A good central location and I found my all time favorite BG at Silver Star just a few hundred feet down soi 8 when I stayed here.

The room was clean, I thought the food was decent, and the staff was friendly. I did find the behind the front counter saftey box to be a hassel. You can't get access to it after a certain time at night- can't remember if it was 10pm or earlier, so plan ahead for that. I had pre-negotiated price of about 900 baht, I have not had a better deal since.

I think 900 bath is OK. I heared other prices on this bord. But I paid the hotel before. I had a deal with my travel agent for 1359 Euro for two weeks. In this deal is inclusive flight with thai air from frankfurt to bangkok. Transfer from the airport to the hotel (and regress). Two weeks hotel inklusive breakfast and the trainticket from my hometown to the airport.

I think it is a good deal.

I stayd here on my first couple of trips back in 2000 and one night in 2007. Unless there has been some renovating since then the rooms looked old and worn and i would not recommend eastiny place now rather any of the Soi 13 hotels Whitehouse or Dynasty are both good. eastiny soi 10 is not bad either.

Also agreed, Eastiny is NOT ladyboy friendly. Once saw a guy refused entry for his ladyboy into eastiny even he offered to pay a 'fee' but reception refused.

Edited by bestmate

Eastiny Hotel Group are NOT ladyboy friendly. They will not let ladyboys in. So, no worries for you if you do accidentaly pick up a ladyboy, they will let you know at the front desk for sure. However, it has been my experience that a ladyboy will always tell you that they are a ladyboy up front, they don't want any drama anymore than you do. :LMAO1:

I've always stayed at Eastiny Residence soi 10 & have a few friends that bring back LB's....no problem for them...its a good hotel chain.

Edited by felix the cat