IGNORED

Eastiny inn Soi 8

Mervin

Hey Guys,

I've Booked my stay for my upcoming trip later this month in Eastiny Inn and I was wondering If anyone has an idea how Good the place Is since I heard news that It has been renovated.  I've opted deluxe king bed room but I am unable to figure out whether it has bath tub in the room, I've opted for the room with highest price hoping that It would be there.

And Can anyone suggest me good massage which is known for happy ending on soi8. As I recall, My last visit 3 years ago not every massage had happy endings.So If someone could share their experience or knowledge I could go directly to the place that would do the needful rather than checking out and wasting time . Since It's a short stay  (4 days) I would like to make the most out of it.

Regards,

Merv

15 hours ago, famished said:

i think there may be two eastinys on the 8

Eastiny Inn and Eastiny Palace..

The one I am asking about is Eastiny Inn

Eastiny inn soi 8 is absolutely horrible.  Read my 3rd trip report for more details.  If you've already booked and can't change it, it's a moot point - but if you can, I'd stay anywhere else in Pattaya.  Anywhere.

Always happy to help a fellow monger :)  Stay safe & healthy gentlemen!!!  :hello09:

Stay away if you can! 

I just spent there two weeks and only good things I can say is that the girls at the counter were nice to me (like in every hotel), the view was ok and it was only about 600 baht /night...

The bad:
- Rooms already starting to show some wear and tear + same goes for the whole hotel (starting to look dirty)
- First two nights I didn't even have proper blanket, but only this stupid two sheets with really old blanket between
- Really minimalist room furniture (no even a place for luggage) 
- Pool bar closed and the pool area in bad shape; dirty, old broken sunbeds and tiles coming off from the pool (friends kid got big cut to his feet)
- Balcony door was missing some seals, so the music and screams from soi 7 were loud even though I was in top floor (almost no difference if the door was open or closed)
- The AC unit is blasting hot air straight to your feet in balcony, so can't have that on when in balcony
- No place to dry your clothes (swimming shorts etc...)
- The room safe didn't work (it was locked, so they gave me a key that didn't work)
- Very poor water pressure and no cold water (had to keep in coldest position and still almost burnt my self few times, and it was same in my friends room)
- still had some problems with drainage...
- No small hygiene shower thing for toilet
- Had to clean the AC units filters to get some air out
- Only one power plug in room and one in toilet, none near the bed
- Really loud guests/no seals in door (sound and light coming straight from edges)
- Stupid door lock that almost forces you to bang the door (so lots of door banging)
- No free water and they forgot to tell that to me (had pay 305 baht for the waters...)

- And finally the manager asked over 1500 baht/night for two extra nights and when I declined he just asked to look from the internet and walked away (so I did ang got those nights from April Suites just for about 800 baht/night :D)

I won't recommend this unless you have really tight budget, you want to be in hotel that's in soi 8, you don't care about those things above and you get a good deal for the room (I mean under 500 baht/night)

:Flying:4th trip - "The Afterwork" is finally happening in May :Cheers9:

Archived