IGNORED

Recommend me some good hotels in Pattaya "close" to the action!

PartyHardy

Looking for a hotel:

-Low baht per night rate*

-Good door lock

-Bed

-Good shower, toilet, sink

-Has a "safety deposit box" in the reception area

-Has a keypad lock safe in the room

-Has a security I can make to suit my needs**

*Low rate is under 900 baht or lesser

**I can make them tell the girl to give up her ID/Bags to the security, the girl cannot leave until reception calls up to my room for my approval in case I get killed or drugged

Travel, Alcohol, Girls, Gym

w1370i.jpg

I look forward to reading the responses to this one, you've set the bar pretty high for the price.

Looking for a hotel:

-Bed

Dont you think your being a bit too picky? :Laugh1:

Edit - Bryan beat me to it!

Edited by Siam Sam
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Dont you think your being a bit too picky? :)

LOL are you saying a bed is luxury? im fine with sleeping on a concrete floor with a mat.

laa mok feel free to delete thread. i'll just keep looking around. i figured you guys would know any good rooms with low rates because the LAST thing im doing on vacation is SLEEPING.

Sleep=evil. :Laugh1:

Edited by PartyHardy

w1370i.jpg

Without a doubt there is a place for sure for people on a budget. Its accessable from Soi 2 or Soi 3.

www.welkominnthailand.com

WELKOME INN hotel.

Has in-room safe. Free wireless. Swimming pool. Outdoor style patio restaurant as we as covered outdoor restaurant. Connected to a daytime bar with lenty of availible Short-time women. The women there really know how to give a good BBBJ and fuck.

Walking distance to Soi 2/3 beer bar complex and the Big C mall. (McDonals and all that stuff.). Walking distance to Beach road and frequent Baht busses to get around. Has parking for Motoscooters and Cars if you got one.

Close to International Hospital if u need it. In a quiet area too.

Sabai Land massage just seconds away.

Rates from 600-750 Baht and includes tax.

Restaurant has great food both English and Thai menu at very reasonable prices.

Rooms are the old Thai style with alot of Bamboo furniture and wood paneling.

If possible ask for a room facing the pool or even on pool level.

Stayed there several times. For the money you cant beat it.

Edited by SlickMonkey

PS...At night just give the receptionist the girls ID card. Inform her to sppeak with you BEFORE you let the girl leave or she doesnt get the ID card back. Simple

Lock everything up in the safe while your girl is taking shower. Dont leave anything out that you cant afford to loose.

Without a doubt there is a place for sure for people on a budget. Its accessable from Soi 2 or Soi 3.

www.welkominnthailand.com

WELKOME INN HOTEL.

Has in-room safe. Free wireless. Swimming pool. Outdoor style patio restaurant as we as covered outdoor restaurant. Connected to a daytime bar with lenty of availible Short-time women. The women there really know how to give a good BBBJ and fuck.

Walking distance to Soi 2/3 beer bar complex and the Big C mall. (McDonals and all that stuff.). Walking distance to Beach road and frequent Baht busses to get around. Has parking for Motoscooters and Cars if you got one.

Close to International Hospital if u need it. In a quiet area too.

Sabai Land Massage just seconds away.

Rates from 600-750 Baht and includes tax.

Restaurant has great food both English and Thai menu at very reasonable prices.

Rooms are the old Thai style with alot of Bamboo furniture and wood paneling.

If possible ask for a room facing the pool or even on pool level.

Stayed there several times. For the money you cant beat it.

PS...At night just give the receptionist the girls ID card. Inform her to sppeak with you BEFORE you let the girl leave or she doesnt get the ID card back. Simple

Lock everything up in the safe while your girl is taking shower. Dont leave anything out that you cant afford to loose.

THANKS A LOT.. you are more than helpful.

i'm a paranoid guy. i dont even feel safe in my own country. security/safety first before fun.

I always think in terms of the worst thing that can happen to me then i feel safe

w1370i.jpg

You're not going to Pattaya till summer of 2010 right? It might be a little early to book a hotel. There will probably be quite a few new hotels by then....

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

You're not going to Pattaya till summer of 2010 right? It might be a little early to book a hotel. There will probably be quite a few new hotels by then....

yes. i've been looking, just wanted some names thrown at me so i can google them and look them up.

again, the last thing i do on vacation is sleep. :001_Sawasdee:

so far, welkom inn, cantenbury tales, sanya apartment are looking good.

considering the baht-USD rate remains good by then.

w1370i.jpg

Looking for a hotel:

**the girl cannot leave until reception calls up to my room for my approval in case I get killed or drugged

only a little bit paranoid, hmmm?