IGNORED

Phuket Patong ... bangla road ... which soi ?

Suiker

In which soi of bangla road you can find the best beer bars ? ( most nice girls)

or... are there bether bars elsewhere ?

tx

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

Phuket Info forum used to have a lot of info on that sort of thing. I am not being a smartarse. I was reseaching it 10 years ago with view to going and someone on their said Pattaya was better and the rest is history. It is a mongers board.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

It's only a small road.  Just walk along until you find one you want to try.  These things change from week to week and also according to your personal preferences. 

There is a bit if variety, so.you are sure to find something to keep you entertained.

Good luck. 

21 hours ago, Ron Rat said:

Phuket Info forum used to have a lot of info on that sort of thing. I am not being a smartarse. I was reseaching it 10 years ago with view to going and someone on their said Pattaya was better and the rest is history. It is a mongers board.

Do you have the link of the forum please

didnt find it

tx

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

Sorry now closed. Owner was killed a few years ago. I just never looked. Sorry for wasting time.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Bangla road is full of girls , 

Depends what you are after and what you are expecting exactly ? 

What are you priorities , price or looks ? 

MidniteM is correct that you can pretty much see everything just by walking down the main closed road. I personally like FL's, so I wouldn't miss Tiger Disco, which is on the second floor above the Tiger Beer Bar complex. Tends to fill up after 11 PM.

Bangla Road is no more than 300 metres long, and the sois are only are only  25 - 30 metres deep.... it won't take a lot of walking to find a few places that take your fancy.

Don't restrict yourself to the bright lights of party central. Within 500 metres north or south of Bangla, in the sois off Ratutit 200 Pee Road you can check out plenty more bars of various styles.

Archived