IGNORED

Hotels in Hua Hin?

Steve Zodiac

Can anybody recommend a decent hotel, with in room safe & guest friendly in Hua Hin, for about 1000 - 1500 Bhat?

I hear there are a few "Beer Bars" in area.

Fresh Inn about 1200baht, excellent, across from the Hilton.

Peony is good about same price, nearby.

Numerous others including Thipurai, Tanawit, City Beach all close by.

HH is quite small, about 80 bars plus Lolita's clustered around soi Binthabaht between the big temple and the Hilton. Bar fines generally 300, girls will try for 1500 LT and 1000ST. Act accordingly.

Hilton is your orientation point. You can see it from everywhere, big sign on top and its right on the beach, use it as your visual reference.

good map at www.huahinafterdark.com

The Sand Inn hotel is a very nice hotel right in the middle of the action.

Its very basic with an inroom safe for 1200 bath a night.

I stayed there in november 2006 and the family that run the hotel are very nice and certainly guest friendly.

Look for their website on www.huahinafterdark.com

• 4 months later...

hello,

Are all of the hotels above are girl friendly, as I am staying in Hua Hin on Oct 1st for a week - thanks

hello,

Are all of the hotels above are girl friendly, as I am staying in Hua Hin on Oct 1st for a week - thanks.

Edited by salamandingo

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Maybe it will seem strange but I'm gonna post something about an hotel in H.H. without have been there yet.

2 friends of mine have spent there 10 night in february and I'm gonna stay there 2 weeks in april 08.

Baan Khachathong hotel

It's a really nice hotel and it's also quiete cheap. The room rate start from 690 bath for the standard room and the "top" costs 900 bath.

It's situated in a central area: 10 minutes to the beach and 10-15 min walking from the bar area and hotel Hilton's disco.

Girlfriendly and very nice staff: for example..My friends spent there 6-7 nights, then moved to Pattaya and go back after a week. There were no rooms avaible, so they find another nice accomodation for them for 2 days and then gave them a room.

The breakfast is quiet good, even if the "breakfast area" is not very luxory..

There's in-room cable television, air-co, refrigerator, hot & cold showers.

Anyway..take a look at the website..

http://www.khachathong.com/index.html

If anyone try it, let me know something cause I trust my friends, but is always better to know all that I can!

PS. Sorry for my english :)