IGNORED

Bedding

PBear66

Wheres the best place to get decent quality reasonably priced bedding?

Pillows, Duvets etc. Thanks.

Tesco-Lotus, but those items aren't cheap.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Try Pattaya hotel Supply Company on Pattaya Tai between 3rd Road and Sukhumvit Road

• Like 1

Ikea Bangkok

Index Living Mall

Homeworks

Baan and beyond beside Big C Pattaya Tai

New bedding store beside Max Muay Thai Stadium on Sukhumvit 

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

On 04/05/2018 at 17:45, PBear66 said:

Wheres the best place to get decent quality reasonably priced bedding?

Not in Thailand. Quality very low: prices very high.

All my linen normally comes from Europe but if I absolutely have to buy anything here I get it from IKEA which is just about acceptable.

• 2 months later...

I bring my sheets from Canada. Towels as well. They are so expensive here in Thailand

for a quality product. 

Somebody suggested the Buakhao market in another thread. I bought some at Central but they were 4,000 for a king size set.

I have used In Bed on Pattaya tai to buy a mattress and bedding, very pleased, highly recommended.5c230edb3515a54e58035c1a368bf9cc.jpg0a4877256fca2c431415b0f386ca4401.jpg

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

PA-SIG.PNG.ee32881a8f3d2f2bdf9b7061c2a3e4ff.PNG

On 5/5/2018 at 22:49, nemopat said:

I use Lazada for almost everything except food https://www.lazada.co.th/shop-bedding/?spm=a2o4m.home.cate_7.8.1f9c719c11WVBk . We have ordered comforter, blankets and bed sets from Lazada. Good selection and prices are normally much cheaper than in shops.

Pricing seems good! How long does shipping take? Usually I stay for a month. I have never shipped anything to a condo before. How does delivery work?

Pricing seems good! How long does shipping take? Usually I stay for a month. I have never shipped anything to a condo before. How does delivery work?

Lazada is excellent, my advice would be to use the Lazada app on your phone. 

Always check the vouchers for extra discounts, in the screenshot below they have a 6% discount code running in July to enter when going through the checkout process.

When searching select the 'Local' filter to ensure fast delivery from within Thailand, see the below screenshot.

Delivery is either by post or Kerry, probably by Kerry for bedding sets due to the size and needing to be delivered by van than motorbike.

It only takes a couple of days to deliver, you will receive both SMS text and email updates and you can track the order in the app.

You could ship the goods to the condo management office so the goods are ready for you when you arrive.

Be careful of your chosen payment method with credit card surcharges for paying in a foreign currency and exchange rates etc.

If you are in Thailand you can chose the Cash on delivery option. I suspect you will get a better exchange rate than the credit card.

I use the Lazada wallet option because it is the cheapest option for me with the best exchange rate and I top up the wallet in Family Mart, my friend uses his Thai bank account debit card.

42caf13ea5b60e224f714fae38d2e465.jpgc8576d81d94cc68fc79b854586ab4147.jpg

19 hours ago, Kimble said:

Lazada is excellent, my advice would be to use the Lazada app on your phone. 

Always check the vouchers for extra discounts, in the screenshot below they have a 6% discount code running in July to enter when going through the checkout process.

When searching select the 'Local' filter to ensure fast delivery from within Thailand, see the below screenshot.

Delivery is either by post or Kerry, probably by Kerry for bedding sets due to the size and needing to be delivered by van than motorbike.

It only takes a couple of days to deliver, you will receive both SMS text and email updates and you can track the order in the app.

You could ship the goods to the condo management office so the goods are ready for you when you arrive.

Be careful of your chosen payment method with credit card surcharges for paying in a foreign currency and exchange rates etc.

If you are in Thailand you can chose the Cash on delivery option. I suspect you will get a better exchange rate than the credit card.

I use the Lazada wallet option because it is the cheapest option for me with the best exchange rate and I top up the wallet in Family Mart, my friend uses his Thai bank account debit card.

42caf13ea5b60e224f714fae38d2e465.jpgc8576d81d94cc68fc79b854586ab4147.jpg

Thanks for the detailed info! How do I get them to send it to the condo management office? Leave out my condo number and it will automatically be sent there?

Just ask your condo manager to help you with the address.

You can chose the payment option to pay at 7/11 cash ( you must do this within 24hrs of ordering ).

Make sure you check if there is a delivery fee ( some companies charge a low price for the item and a big price for delivery )

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Jai Dee Mak is correct, talk with the condo management office and confirm a contact name & number along with business name and address.

Use those contact details as the delivery address with your name and c/o the condo management office address with Lazada.

Tell the condo management office when it is due to arrive and they will sign for it and hold it for you ready when you arrive.

Remember to use the condo management office contact number and not yours, the delivery driver will call if there is a problem with the delivery e.g. closed why trying to deliver.

The delivery service here in Thailand is far better than the UK. They will not just drop the parcel somewhere 'safe' if you are out.

Free delivery to your home and great prices and quality    Call 0947 4646 29 ketsara
Line ID: v.ketsara
E-mail: [email protected]
Speak : thai english german

• 2 months later...

Buy relatively cheap stuff at Tesco lotus and replace it regularly. Buy a duvet cover so you can get it laundered. Saying that I just machine washed my pillows and bolsters the other day, they look almost new....

• 2 years later...

Robinsons or now named Central World have some half price promotions on at the moment for the "Quality" bedding ranges , saw full complete king sizes sets for 2500 , with circa 300 thread count and higher . 

Also Pasaya on lazada having be promotion - circa 3200 for previous 9000 baht king size set - see Bee Eyes Collection

Edited by Billy No Mates123